Suzy Accepts

In love with Miss Imposter

Jooyeon gazed at Taemin and Suzy eating together in the canteen and flinched.

*Suzy. Although I want Sulli Eonni to be happy, I also don't want Taemin to be sad. Please don't accept Mr Choi's offer.*

Jooyeon met with an internal battle.

To want her Eonni to be happy.

To want Taemin to be happy.

... To want herself to be happy.

She didn't knew why but she didn't like the fact that Taemin was still with Suzy. She didn't like that Taemin was going to be married to Sulli. She hated herself for that. Her feelings are obstructing her rational mind to think properly.

"Ugh. What am I doing. " Jooyeon shook her head, confused.

"SULLI AH!" Onew shrieked. "I'm so sorry for leaving you in Singapore Sulli ah! It was all my fault you met with trouble! Taemin told me everything!"

Jooyeon smiled. "It's okay Oppa I'm fine now."

Onew heaved a sigh of relief, the thought that Jooyeon might have been angry at him for leaving her had been bugging him for the past few days.

Onew noticed Jooyeon looking intently at something with a worried, bitter expression.

He followed her line of vision and saw Taemin and Suzy. His face fell. *She was looking at them? Does she feel jealous?*

Jooyeon sighed and stood up. "Onew Oppa, I'll go back to class now. Bye Oppa."

"Bye. " Onew waved. He looked back at Taemin and Suzy and had a bitter expression on his face.



BABY IM SO LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY~~~

"Yeomseyo?" Suzy picked up.

"Miss Bae Suzy, this is Mr Choi, father of Choi Sulli."

Suzy's eyes widened. "May we meet this afternoon?"

Suzy gulped and looked at Taemin.

"What for, sir?" she asked.

"Important things that will eventually affect your future. Please don't tell Lee Taemin anything about this."

"okay then. I'll meet you." Suzy answered.

"Who was that Suzy Baby?" Taemin asked when Suzy got off the call.

"Nobody." Suzy shrugged. "By the way Taemin Oppa, I won't be able to out to the movies with you today. I have something up."

Taemin nodded. "Okay then."



"Mr Choi what did you want to meet me for?" Suzy asked when they met in a reserved guest room of a restaurant opened by the Choi's.

"Take this and leave Taemin." Mr Choi said straightforwardly and pushed a cheque towards her.

Suzy glanced at the amount. 50 million won.

*Does this mr Choi think I'm stupid or something? 50 million? If I marry Taemin and become Mrs Lee, the Lee asset will be much more than that!*

"I'm sorry Mr Choi but I love Taemin Oppa and I won't-" Suzy started.

"Hear me out first Miss Bae." Mr Choi smirked. "Let me analyze what you are thinking now. If you were to marry Taemin and inherit half the Lee assets, it will be worth much more than 50 million won right?"

Suzy remained silent.

"But what you dont know is the reason behind the arranged marriage between Taemin and my daughter." Mr Choi smirked.

Suzy looked up puzzled. "Isn't it because Sulli likes Taemin?"

Mr Choi nodded. "Partly. It is highly confidential, but the Lee Corp has faced serious trouble this time. They are going bankrupt. That's why they are so willing to have his marriage with us, so that Choi enterprise can help revive their company."

Suzy paled. "I don't believe you. If you knew they were already a dying company, why would you still be willing to combine forces with them?"

Mr Choi chuckled. "Because I am a great father! Sulli likes Taemin and if she wants to be with him, and I have to fork out a large sum of money to save his company, it's nothing."

"But you,Bae Suzy," Mr Choi continued. "If you do not accept this sum of money now and insists upon being with Taemin, the Lee Corp will become bankrupt without my help and you will just be he wife of a pauper."

Suzy turned as white as a ghost.

*If all Mr Choi said was true, then it's better to take this money now and look for another heir to hook up with instead of wasting time on Taemin!*

"I accept Mr Choi." Suzy said.

Mr Choi smiled. "Thank you Bae Suzy."