I'm Sorry

In love with Miss Imposter

Taemin arrived in front of the Choi residence and took a deep breath.

*Lee Taemin you can do it!* he checked for his box of red gummy bears.

Check.

He rang the doorbell. Soon maids opened the door.

"Who are you looking for sir?" The maid asked.

"Errr your young Missy Choi Sulli." Taemin said.

The maid looked at him puzzled. "Young Missy Sulli is in Busan now."

"Eh?" Taemin gasped. "But.. But I just saw her today!"

The maid scratched her head. "Young Missy Sulli went to Busan yesterday!"

Taemin frowned. *Did I get the correct house? Yes it is this! Why did she say that Sulli went to Busan yesterday? I saw her today!*

"I'm sure I saw her!" Taemin exclaimed, exasperated.



Jooyeon walked in the garden, thinking about Jiyong.

*Is Jiyong Oppa in Seoul? Maybe I'll get to see him again!* she smiled.

Her face fell. *But... Seoul is so big. What if he had always been in Seoul? Its been 11 years for me to catch a glimpse of him. What if I have to wait another 11 years to see him again?*

Jooyeon sighed and continued walking.

"I'm sure I saw her!"

Jooyeon's ears perked up.

Taemin?

Jooyeon ran to the gate. Taemin saw her and waved frantically.

"There she is!" he pointed excitedly.

The maid stared at Jooyeon puzzled. "But she isn't Missy Su-"

"Ah I can take over from here unnie why not you go back and rest?" Jooyeon cut in hurriedly.

The maid nodded and left.

Jooyeon opened the gate and stepped outside. In an instant, she found herself in Taemin's arms.

"Taemin?" she asked in surprise.

Taemin buried his face in her hair. "I'm sorry Sulli ah. I didn't listen to your side of the story. I assumed Suzy was telling the truth. I wronged you Sulli.."

Jooyeon's eyes widened. "You know now?" she breathed.

Taemin broke apart and nodded. "I know now. Suzy is a bad person. I was blind to like her. But Sulli ah, why didn't you explain yourself?"

Jooyeon bit her lips and looked away.

"I.. I didn't .." Jooyeon hesitated. "I didn't want you to know that Suzy didn't love you."

Taemin softened. "And you just let me blame you for her lies? Why are you such a Babo?" he caressed her face.

Jooyeon looked down in embarrassment. *I don't know as well.*

"Oh wait!" Taemin ran back to his car and carried a large cardboard box. "This is my apology gift to you."

Jooyeon looked at it curiously. "What's that?"

Taemin opened the lid proudly. "TADAAA!! one whole box of Gummy bears!"

Jooyeon looked at him amusedly. "But I like candy floss."

Taemin's face fell a bit. "But... But gummy bears are nicer!"

He went nearer to her and said sincerely," and anyway you know how important Gummy Bears are to Taemin right? If I'm willing to give you such a big box, it means I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me please?" he held her hands and looked into her eyes.

Jooyeon smiled. "I wasn't angry from the beginning. But yes, I forgive you."

"YESSSS!" Taemin cheered and embraced Jooyeon. "I'm sorry for making you go through all those insults and criticisms. I promise nothing like that will happen again."

Jooyeon nodded and smiled.

Taemin bit his lips and asked the question he had been wanting to get off his chest for a long time.

"So now that you forgive me..." Taemin started. "Can you tell me who is this Jiyong guy? Why were you crying so bad today?"

Jooyeon's face fell. *How am I supposed to tell him Jiyong is my brother I lost for 11 years? Choi Sulli isn't supposed to have a brother.*

Taemin sensed Jooyeon's uneasiness and said quickly," you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Jooyeon smiled. "Thank you."

Taemin winced. *Is that Jiyong guy too important that she doesn't want to tell me?*

"I hope one day you'll be able to tell me all your worries and burdens." Taemin said out of the blue. "I'd like to share them with you."

Jooyeon turned to him in surprise. She blinked and softened. "Thank you. I'll tell you about Jiyong Oppa... After the engagement party."

Taemin's face lit up. "Really? Then that means you'll trust me more by then?"

Jooyeon nodded.

Taemin smiled widely. *I can't wait for the engagement party! Aigoo why was it recently being postponed!*

Jooyeon looked away guiltily. *By that time, you would have already known my real identity, and I can tell you about Jiyong Oppa, not as your fiancée but only as a friend.*

"Hey, but why did the maid say you were in Busan since yesterday!" Taemin asked crossly. "You were here all along!"

Jooyeon gulped. "Errr because you see.. I was... I was supposed to be in Busan yesterday! But I didn't go and she didn't know!"

"Oh." Taemin nodded. "Alright then it's late, you better go back and rest. Good night Sulli ah."

Jooyeon smiled. "Goodnight Taemin."

"Remember I'll be fetching you tomorrow okay! Bye!" Taemin waved and drove off.

Jooyeon stayed their watching his car driving into the distance. She felt this sweet feeling engulfing her.

*Is this what's its like to have a fiancee? If it is, I really like it.*