Sulli's Crush

In love with Miss Imposter

"Oh my gosh Jooyeon why are you still in bed!!" Sully yelled yanked Jooyeon out of bed. "It's time for school!"

"Eonni.. Let me sleep a little while more.." Jooyeon mumbled and closed her eyes again.

"KWON JOOYEON! Are you not going to protect me and let me go to school myself???" Sulli screamed into the latter's ear. "What kind of a bodyguard are you?"

"Okay I'm awake!" Jooyeon sat up with her hands raised in surrender. "Miss Choi Sulli, your bodyguard at your service."

Sulli giggled at her dongsaeng's dorkiness. "Come on! It's the first day of school! I can't wait to get to school!"

Sulli dashed off while Jooyeon got up to get ready in her ultra slow motion gear.

*Darn that Lee Taemin!

If Sulli Eonni wasn't so obsessed with him, she wouldn't wake me up so early to go to school to sneak a peek at that guy!

Pffffttt! Lee Taemin what sin have I done in my past life!!!*


Jooyeon rubbed her eyes tiredly and went down for breakfast.

"Morning Mr Choi. Morning Sulli." Jooyeon greeted.

She turned towards a picture of a beautiful woman on the wall. "Good morning Mrs Choi."

Jooyeon just sat down and took a nibble on her toast when Sulli jumped up and announced," I'm finished! Jooyeon let's go to school!"

Jooyeon stared at her toast. "But--"

Mr Choi shot her a don't-you-dare-displease-my-daughter look.

Jooyeon stood up in resignation and followed Sulli to the car.

"Are you going to just camp outside the school to peek at him again Eonni?" Jooyeon rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sulli asked. "Dont you think Taemin is the handsomest, hottest, cutest guy on earth?" Sulli sighed dreamily.

"Not really." Jooyeon looked out of the window. "I don't see how hottest and cutest can mix anyway."

"That's the whole thing!" Sulli spazzed. "Only Taemin can have such a combination!"

Jooyeon shook her head in amusement.

They arrived outside the gates and stopped in the corner as usual. Sulli peeked out of the car and watched the scores of students going in.

"KYAAAHH! There's SHINee!" Sulli screamed.

Jooyeon rolled her eyes and saw the whole female population outside the school gate waiting for the arrival for their Seoul High School kingkas.

*What is wrong with these people?* she thought.

The five idol-like students walked in suavely. Jooyeon never managed to learn their names from the beginning. Why bother? It's more meaningful to memorize the names of guns.

"Omo there's Taemin!" Sulli spazzed and waved her hands about.

Jooyeon squinted. *So that's the stupid guy Sulli eonni's crazy about? Psssh nothing much. But I can't exactly tell her that.*

A girl walked towards Taemin and the latter smiled brightly. They went into school hand in hand.

Jooyeon shot a worried look at her Eonni. Sulli sighed and sniffed.

"Do you think if I didn't use the name Choi JiRin in school and tell Taemin I'm actually Choi Sulli the heiress to Choi enterprise, he'll ditch Suzy and go out with me?" Sulli asked.

"If he did that, then he's a money faced freak and I don't think he's worth eonni's time." Jooyeon answered honestly. "And you're hiding your name for safety reasons Eonni stop making me remind you that!"

Sulli nodded. "That's true.. Gaaahh why must the guy I like be attached already!!!"

Jooyeon chuckled. "Then why don't you like another of those shine shine guys?"

"It's SHINee Jooyeon.." Sulli rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah." Jooyeon shrugged. "How about that chicken guy? He's not bad."

"Onew?" Sulli asked. "Awwww! Jooyeon thinks a guy is not bad? Omona this is such a historical moment!"

"Stop it Eonni!" Jooyeon pouted. "It's just he looked like he'll have the best character and he isn't attached."

"Too bad I only like Taemin." Sulli sighed. "I'm off Joo. See you later."

"Take care in school and don't get into trouble when your bodyguard isn't with you!" Jooyeon waved.

The car started and went off towards the bodyguard academy Jooyeon went to.

She sighed. *Why must Eonni like a guy with a girlfriend? Can't she like some other person? Like that O-O-o- err oh-now guy or something. He seems not bad.*
 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPPIE GUYS!!!

TAEMIN IS SUCH A HOTTIE!!!

NOW I HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO LIKE RED!!

1) DBSK!!!! <3<3

2) Colour of love and passion

3) Taemin's hair!!!

4) ITS THE COLOUR OF TAEMIN'S HAIR

5) HAVE YOU SEEN TAEMIN?? IT'S THE COLOUR OF HIS HAIRRRRRR!!!!!

kekekeke comment and subsribe peeps!