The Bar

Seoul Searching
Everyone inside the hotel's bar was so surprised when they saw who shouted the woman's name. It was Kim Jong Kook, the famous top agent of Security Protection Agency (SPA). Much to their surprise, the woman who's being offended by the bar hotel's barkeeper is under the protection of Jong Kook. And in addition to their surprise, the woman is the only daughter of the the famous married Song couple, the two famous personalities in business and in show business. Their surprise is nothing to the astonishment of the barkeeper. 
 
Jong Kook, who was clever enough to follow Ji Hyo for he knows that Ji Hyo would do something strange, shouted the woman's name inside the bar's hotel. His scream made all the witnesses' faces amused. He's aware that they were amused because of two things: First, it's because he is the top agent of SPA who is rising in popularity because of the mission that he had dealt with Song Seung Hun. And the last reason is that the woman who was offended by the hotel's barkeeper is none other than Song Ji Hyo.
 
Jong Kook came closer to where the barkeeper and Ji Hyo are. He has been watching her since she went out of the room. Unfortunately for Song Ji Hyo, she wasn't that successful when she left the room. Although she quietly stepped out of her room, Jong Kook was smart enough to put a camera near the door without her noticing it. The camera was placed on the doorknob itself. The camera was placed, so the outer view could be seen by him. He had readied his disguise before he left the room so that his trail to Ji Hyo would go unnoticed.
 
He knew the sequence of what happened to Ji Hyo inside the hotel's bar. First, she sat  near  the barkeeper and asked for a tequila. The bartender asked Ji Hyo if it was her first time in the hotel, but Ji Hyo wasn't able able to hear it even after the barkeeper repeated his question. The barkeeper was offended by Ji Hyo's no response, so he got mad and asked Ji Hyo whether she knew who he is. Knowing Ji Hyo's background, Jong Kook knows that asking that question to Ji Hyo was a mistake. When Ji Hyo asked the same thing, the man felt offended again. 
 
Ji Hyo was more surprised more than anyone else. She was certain that Jong Kook didn't see her sneaked out earlier. Her heart is racing fastly when Jong Kook made his way closer to where she and the barkeeper are. She felt as if she melted when the muscled-man bodyguard of hers stopped so close to where she is. Kim Jong Kook is now looking at her. It's a look given to someone who had made a heinous crime. "Let go of her." Jong Kook told the barkeeper while still looking at her. 
 
The barkeeper obliged quickly. She was released from the barkeeper's grip. Jong Kook looked at the man. He looked at the man from head to the stomach since the bottom part couldn't be seen. Jong Kook looked at the man's face once again. "What is your name?" asked Jong Kook. "Why do you care?" the man asked. People were surprised to hear the man asked Jong Kook. "I am asking." Jong Kook said in a forceful tone. "I am the son of this hotel's major stockholder." said the man with a grin on his face. 
 
"I don't care about who the hell you are. I am asking about your name. Not your self-conceited description." replied Jong Kook with a calm voice. The barkeeper smirked before he decided to throw a punch on Jong Kook's face. However, his hand landed on Jong Kook's palm. His fist is now being enveloped by the muscled man. "You should know who, where, and how you should mess with someone properly." said Jong Kook. "Let's go." Jong Kook told Ji Hyo as he guided her outside the bar. 
 
"Next time you go out, make sure that you'll tag me along. You should tag me along wherever you go." Jong Kook told her. "Do you drink?" she asked her bodyguard all of a sudden. The man was surprised with her question. "Let's drink here. I went there to drink, but that stupid man ruined my mood." she continued. "But, coming back here made me want to drink again. So, let's just drink here." she added. Jong Kook looked at her with his eyes bigger than usual. 
 
"What? You said you should always be tagged along with me?" asked Ji Hyo while pouting her lips. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo and made his gaze moved lower to her pouting lips. He doesn't know why he feels some heat burning on his face. He was still looking at Ji Hyo's lips when the latter asked, "Hey, are you already drunk?" He choked upon hearing Ji Hyo's question. "Excuse me?" he asked asking Ji Hyo about what she had said. "I was asking if you were already drunk... - you looked like you were drunken by desire earlier." she answered. 
 
His face turned red when he heard the woman's honesty. "I'm sorry, but you must have been thinking too much." he said all of a sudden. He bit his lower lip when he realized the consequence of replying that way. Ji Hyo looked stunned and the expression on her face had changed. "I-I didn't mean -- " his words were cut when Ji Hyo butted in. "I understand. No need for you to explain." Ji Hyo signaled him to go out of the room. "I lost my mood to drink again. All thanks to you. You may leave. Please lock the door." she ordered him when she turned around. 
 
When Ji Hyo turned around and ordered Kim Jong Kook to lock the door and leave the room, the sound of the doorknob was heard. She let go of her deep sigh knowing that Jong Kook had already left with the door being locked. All the while she thought Jong Kook has left the room, but when she turned around again, alas, the handsome muscled-man, Kim Jong Kook, is standing in front of the door. Then, just as surprised as she was with the handsome man looking at her inside her room, her heart beats rapidly when he flashes his toothpaste-commercial like-smile and asked, "How many bottles of soju or tequila should we drink, then?"