The Blossom

Seoul Searching

 

The breeze of the wind kissed them when they kissed each other. Their eyes are still closed while their lips are still pressed against each other. Jong Kook's heart was beating so fast, so he let Ji Hyo hear it. Ji Hyo, whose eyes are still closed, felt the warmth of Jong Kook's embrace and heard the pumping of his fast-beating heart. Jong Kook hugged her tightly when he saw her smile. He was looking at her when he placed her head to his chest. Ji Hyo returned his hug. "Is this really true?" he asked in a very concerned tone of voice. 
 
Ji Hyo opened her eyes and removed her head away from his chest. Ji Hyo answered him with a smooch and it made him blushed. "Ya! Song Ji Hyo." he called her name in a very giddy voice. Ji Hyo flashes her perfect smile at him, so he pinched her cheeks softly. "The next time you give me a smooch, you'll definitely regret it." he told her in a naughty tone. Ji Hyo smiled widely and asked him, "Then, shall I kiss someone else?" His eyes grew bigger. "Ya!" he reacted and smiled making his toothpaste-commercial-film-like smile visible once again. 
 
"What do I do now, Kim Jong Kook Oppa? Kissing is my hobby." she said teasingly. Ji Hyo was surprised to see Kim Jong Kook's face turning red. "Ya!" this time it was her who reacted seeing his reaction. Jong Kook pulled her closer to his arms when she yelled at him naughtily. Jong Kook looked at her and asked her to say what she had just said, so she said it again, "Ya!" Jong Kook shook his head telling her it was not that thing, it's before that thing. She blushed when she remembered how she called him earlier. "Say it again." requested Jong Kook. 
 
Ji Hyo looked at the man who's holding her tightly. She feels so safe being held by the man who is now her lover. Although she feels guilty about her second boyfriend, she didn't regret when she returned Jong Kook's kiss. She was way too confused of her feelings and seeing an opportunity to make it clear, she swallowed her pride and followed her heart's desire as of the moment, and that is to be the Security Protection Agency's top agent Jong Kook's woman. Her eyes are still meeting her bodyguard-turned-lover's eyes. "Kim Jong Kook Oppa."
 
Kim Jong Kook gave Ji Hyo a gentle kiss once again when she called him 'Kim Jong Kook Oppa'. Her, calling him that way, makes his heart really shouts for joy. Ji Hyo's eyes were opened when he kissed her, and so were his. He kissed her lightly while looking at her eyes. They didn't close their eyes when they exchanged light kisses. Although people normally do it with their eyes closed, they didn't know why at that moment, they chose to look at each other's eyes to confirm what they have for each other. "You are mine, and I am yours." he said all of a sudden. 
 
She smiled at her man. She nodded at him as she spoke, "I will not regret, so I hope you won't forget." Jong Kook looked at her more intensely with what she told him. He looked at her gratefully, so he pulled her closed to his chest once again. He hugged her tight and Ji Hyo once again responded with a very tender hug. Ji Hyo let loose of the hug and looked at Jong Kook with a worried face. "What's the matter?" he asked. Ji Hyo looked at him, but she looked on the floor afterwards. Jong Kook lifted up her face by holding her chin with his index finger. 
 
"Tell me what it is." he said with a smile at his girlfriend. "You are my girlfriend now, aren't you?" he asked in a comfirming voice. "B-but --" Ji Hyo hesitated to continue her sentence. "Ji Hyo-yah..." he called her softly. Ji Hyo looked at him. "Instead of calling me your girlfriend, can you just call me your woman?" she asked which Jong Kook answered with a nodding smile. "I-I'm scared, Oppa." she said all of a sudden. "What's the thing your scared of?" he asked. "Everything." she answered. "Everything about this Seoul Searching." she added. 
 
As if he was hit by a stone, he felt his world had stopped moving. He forgot the reason why he and Ji Hyo are in Seoul. They are here to look for the man who had dumped Ji Hyo a month before their wedding. To Ji Hyo, that man is still her boyfriend. 'Maybe that's why she asked me not to call her my girlfriend, but my woman.' He didn't think about the consequences right before he thought he was all ready to confess his feeling towards Ji Hyo. But what can he do? Ji Hyo gave him a reason to admit his feelings without hesitation when he was in a moment of daze. 
 
"Tell me Ji Hyo-yah..--" he paused for a while before he continued, "Which is easier to do for you? Break someone's heart? Or, reconcile with someone who broke your heart?" Ji Hyo looked at him blankly. "Who's to break? And who's to reconcile, then?" he asked without thinking. "Are you regretting it now?" Ji Hyo asked him when he was lost in right thoughts. He looked at Ji Hyo and saw her beautiful face. He knows that he will do everything that he can do just to keep his woman by just looking at her and by having her near him is enough for him, so he shook his head as an answer to Song Ji Hyo's question. 
 
"I'm sorry, I should have not think twice nor asked those questions. I'm sorry." he said while patting Ji Hyo's head and hugging her at the same time. "Don't go away from me." he said as he closed his eyes and hugged her tightly. "No matter how much complications this relationship of ours will have, even if they requested that there's shouldn't be a you and a me, I promise, I will not set you free." he said as an assurance as he kissed her passionately when he scooped her face with both hands. Before they opened the door to go where Song Seung Hun is waiting, he told Ji Hyo "I belong to you, and you only belong with me." as he sealed it with another kiss.