The Song

Seoul Searching
The regular customers, who were surprised earlier, smiled at the innocence of the muscled man Kim Jong Kook. Looking at their new guests, they could actually see that they don't know that they are being filmed on Lee Seung Gi's famous variety show "Running Man Date of Heaven Cafe". It is actually a branch of cafe which they used as a setting for their show. The show just started a month ago, and having Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo on their third episode is so awesome. The excitement of guesting a couple who are unaware of the situation is actually funny and interesting. 
 
Lee Seung Gi was stunned when Kim Jong Kook glared at him. He could see that the muscled man in front of him is in a hurry to go out of his show. He smiled when he realized Jong Kook and Ji Hyo don't really have any idea where they are. "Actually, Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi and Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi, you are being filmed right now." he said admitting what Running Man Date of Heaven Cafe is. Jong Kook wandered his eyes and saw the people inside nodding at them. "Which show is this?" he asked. "SBS." Seung Gi answered. Jong Kook smiled when he heard his answer. "I guess this will be edited out, Mr. Lee Seung Gi." he whispered to him.
 
"What do you mean?" Seung Gi asked. "Please wait for a while." Jong Kook excused himself as he assisted Ji Hyo to sit on one of the empty seats inside the cafe, a seat away from the stage. He quickly came back to where Seung Gi is. "You, showing Ji Hyo and I, wouldn't be possible." he told him. "B-but this is my show." Seung Gi exclaimed. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo who is looking confused at them. He made a hand gesture asking her to wait for a while. He looked back at Seung Gi and smiled at the young man. "Ya! Why are you smiling at me like that?" Seung Gi annoyingly asked.
 
Kim Jong Kook wonders if the young man named Lee Seung Gi knows who he really is when he saw him reacted to him with annoyance. Seung Gi looked at him and told him, "I'm afraid even this conversation will be filmed and broadcasted. For your information, there are hundreds of cameras rolling now." Jong Kook didn't seem to mind what he said. "Ya! Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi, don't you know who I am? And what I am capable of?" Seung Gi asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders. His answer made Seung Gi dialed a number on his phone. 
 
"What did you say?" Seung Gi asked the person on the other line with a surprised look. The young man looked at him with a startled look. "You are saying that this man named Kim Jong Kook is one of the owners of SBS?" he asked trying to confirm what he just heard. Jong Kook heard him and smiled widely. When Seung Gi heard what the other person in line said, he immediately gave Jong Kook a bow. The regular customers seemed to be surprised with the show's emcee's action. "Ya! Why are you bowing? Head's up." he asked.
 
"Jesus Heavens! I didn't recognize that it's you, Hyung." Seung Gi told Jong Kook. "I thought your name was familiar, but I didn't expect that a Kim Jong Kook like you would go to a place like this." Seung Gi, now aware of the rich Kim Jong Kook in front of him, told the man. "I guess you were very young back then." Jong Kook said. "How's your brother?" he asked the young man. "My brother is in New York. He's doing some business there." Seung Gi answered. "Tell him that I miss him." he asked the young man to convey a message to his brother who was like a brother to him. "I will tell my Seo Jin hyung." said Seung Gi.
 
Lee Seung Gi looked at Song Ji Hyo. "Seung Gi-ah, where are you looking at?" asked Jong Kook with a smile on his face. Seung Gi looked at him and told him, "Your fiancee is really beautiful, hyung. No wonder a lot of men go insanely crazy over her." He smiled proudly at the young man. He whispered something to him and it made Seung Gi's eyes bigger. "She doesn't know? How could that be possible?" he asked softly. "Just." Jong Kook answered briefly. Jong Kook went down the stage to assist Ji Hyo. They are now on stage and Seung Gi started to be an emcee for the said new variety show. 
 
"Our guests for today are none other than Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi and Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi. Let's give them a big round of applause. Also, in no time, the two of them will get married. So, let's all congratulate them by giving them a very big round of loud applause." Seung Gi told his audience. A loud round of applause of was heard, so the happy couple bowed at the audience. "Actually, this is a search-your-partner show, but since you guys are already a couple, we don't have to make plans on how you two will date." Seung Gi told them while smiling. "I wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing?" said the emcee that made the audience laughed. 
 
"Before we could actually let the two of you leave this Running Man Date of Heaven Cafe, we would like to ask the two or one of you to do something for the audience to watch." asked Seung Gi in a polite manner. Jong Kook, knowing this is one of his brothers strategy on how to get high ratings, smiled at Seung Gi. Kim Jong Kook looked at the woman beside him. He couldn't really believe that after all that they have been through, the woman is still his. And soon enough, the woman will be forever his. He smilingly took the microphone to Seung Gi and told the audience: 
 
"I heard this show will be broadcasted, so I'd like to tell all the viewers of this show, that this woman here -- " he said as he pulled Ji Hyo closer to him by holding her waist. "-- is my everything." he said completing his sentence,making Ji Hyo blushed, and making the live audiece envied the woman. "Her name is Song Ji Hyo and I would like to dedicate this song for her." he told the audience before he looked at Ji Hyo and said - "this is for you." Then he started singing the acapella version of the song "So Pretty." 
 
'While just looking at you drunk' - this first line was about him seeing Ji Hyo drunken in love with Kang Gary in Pohang airpoart. 'I only sneak a look at you secretly because I can't take my eyes off' - this second line was when he looked at the sleeping Ji Hyo beside him on the plane. 'Days passed and you still come into my mind again and again' 'One day passed too as I was considering to find an excuse' 'You were so pretty and your eyes were so beautiful then.' 'You stole my heart the moment I met you' 'You are so gorgeous. You're lovely when smiling.'  'You stole my heart the moment I met you' 
 
Jong Kook stopped when he saw Ji Hyo shed a tear. He could say that she's so overwhelmed with what he had done. Seeing her like that made his eyes watery. This is one of the moments in his life that he will never ever forget. The happiness that he's feeling right now is incomparable. "Song Ji Hyo-yah, even if I die a hundred times and was reborn a hundred times, it will always be you whom I would marry for a thousand times.. no, a thousand times is not enough.. a million times will do. For all eternity Ji Hyo-yah, remember this.. I will love only you." he told Ji Hyo while looking at her eyes. 
 
She smiled at him and he smiled back. He went closer to Ji Hyo and scooped her face like he always does to give her a sweet and gentle kiss. A scene which a lot of people feel envious of. The camera rolled and caught the couple kissing while the audience was satisfyingly smiling. Unknown to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, someone beside them is sadly smiling thinking about something which everyone doesn't know if it's worth contemplating. The kiss ended, so the couple had waved goodbye to the show not knowing that soon enough, they will be tested on how far the two of them could go. 
 
Please check this link for the song:
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxYHH1sRtc - I didn't do this and I don't know d1990ification, but this song suited the scene that I wrote on this chapter. 
Thank you d1990ification. :)