The Cafe

Seoul Searching
Song Ji Hyo smilingly nodded at her Kim Jong Kook. She was smiling and nodding feeling the happiness of the result of her efforts. Jong Kook smiled at her. "I'm sorry that I forgot how to touch your face like this --" he said while wiping her tears on her face. "that I forgot how to look at you like this--" he said while making his face closer to her face. "that I forgot to let you feel how my heart races when you're near --" he said as he put Ji Hyo's right hand on his chest. Ji Hyo looked at him with a very shy expression. He smiled at her widely for he loves her being that shy. "and that I forgot how to kiss you every now and then." he said as he scooped her face and gently pressed his lips against her lips until they exchanged a passionate kiss. 
 
The two of them were caught running out of breath when they finished exchanging a passionate kiss. "It has been a long time since we kissed." Jong Kook teased Ji Hyo who is still blushing in front of him. "Ya! Kim Jong Kook!" she yelled at him cutely. "Shall we kiss again?" he asked teasingly. "Ya!" she yelled at him once again. She laughed when he was surprised. "Did you miss seeing my big eyes?" Ji Hyo asked thinking her eyes grew wider once again. "Of course. I love how big your eyes are. They let me know clearly that it's only me in your life." he told her. "You're kidding me." she uttered. "I'm not. That's why I am loving you to be my wife." he said.
 
Kim Jong Kook was left in awe when Ji Hyo kissed her gently on the lips when she said, "I would love to." He was glued for a while and was mesmerized by the beauty of the woman who has accepted his proposal twice. "Until when can I bear myself?" he asked Ji Hyo and it made both of them blushed. "You should marry me soon, then." Jong Kook broke the silence. "Let's get married now, then." Ji Hyo dared him. He smiled widely when he heard her answer. "All right. Stand up and let's get married." he dared back. Ji Hyo stood up and offered her hand. "Let's go." she said while asking for his hand. They looked and laughed at each other's childish thoughts. 
 
The two of them are now walking hand in hand. They are walking at the coast where they started to interact with each other. Jong Kook released his hand from their hand-in-hand grip and put his arm on Ji Hyo's shoulder. Jong Kook moved his mouth closer to her ear. "I know this is so cliche, but I want the whole world to know that I love you. That's why I want you to know, I love you." Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook with such joy in her eyes. "I whispered I love you to the whole world. You mean the whole damn world to me, Ji Hyo-yah." he said sweetly with a smile. 
 
"Just how much sugar did you take when you lost your thoughts?" Ji Hyo shyly asked him. "I have always been like this." he admitted. Ji Hyo smiled at him once again. His feeling is so light that he thought he's already in heaven. It feels like heaven whenever he's with Ji Hyo. The heaven seems to be lovelier when Ji Hyo smiles. "I will never ever let your smile fade away from your face when you're with me." he told her. "The best thing that you can do is for you to stay beside me. You should know that I can only smile like this with you by my side." she answered.
 
Since they have been exchanging mushy words to each other, they didn't notice that they have already walked a hundred miles. They both laughed realizing how preoccupied they were to not notice where they are exactly, but it doesn't bother them for they love to walk side-by-side. They saw a coffee shop and decided to come in. The sun has already set, so no wonder there are a lot of customers already. When they came inside, a group of performers were seen on stage. Their presence weren't ignored for they were noticed right away. 
 
"Let's welcome our two new guests. I think this is their first time in Running Man Date of Heaven Cafe." said the emcee. They both bowed at the emcee when he caught their attention. They saw the emcee together with a singer on stage. "Welcome to this cafe. Actually, I don't know if you guys were able to read the name of this cafe. This cafe has been famous because of its originality. We just don't serve coffees, but we also served enjoyment." the emcee on stage briefed them and gave Ji Hyo a quick wink which was caught by Kim Jong Kook.
 
"Let's get to know our two new guests." the emcee told the regular customers which the regular customers agreed with positive yells. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were sport about it, so they headed where the stage is. "Hello! You're such a muscular man. What's your name?" the emcee asked him. Jong Kook smiled at the emcee before he answered him his name. "Kim Jong Kook." The guy didn't seem to be interested at him for he made his way to where Ji Hyo is. "Wow. You look very pretty up close. You're such a real beauty. I am Lee Seung Gi. What's your name?"
 
The microphone was snatched away by Kim Jong Kook when Lee Seung Gi was about to hand it to Song Ji Hyo. "Her name is Song Ji Hyo, soon to be Kim Ji Hyo. You heard it right. She's my fiancee, Song Ji Hyo. Need to say more?" annoyed Jong Kook answered. Lee Seung Gi choked when he heard his answer. If there's one of the many things he hates in the world, it's gonna be guys making moves to his precious woman. It's not that he's insecure, it's just that he wants his woman to be only his, not to be touched nor looked by others. "O-oppa.." Ji Hyo calmed him.
 
The regular customers were surprised to see a guest answering the famous emcee of Running Man Date of Heaven Cafe like that. It was their first time seeing him treated like he was earlier. To add in their surprise, the man is Kim Jong Kook and the woman is Song Ji Hyo. If they combine Lee Seung Gi, Song Ji Hyo, and Kim Jong Kook, they know their costs in the country are very high. Jong Kook held Ji Hyo's hand and decided to leave the cafe when Seung Gi stopped him by holding his arm. "You can't leave without doing anything." he told the obviously confused Jong Kook. "Huh?" Jong Kook asked. "You have to do something." Seung Gi pressed his words to make his words clearer, but once again, he just heard a one-liner reply, "Huh?"