The Backwash

Seoul Searching
Song Ji Hyo was surprised to hear what Kim Jong Kook told her over the phone. He uttered sweet words, but he ended the call right away. She was about to call him to do the very reason on why she called him earlier during her press conference break time. She wanted to ask what time he'll be in the press conference to announce their upcoming wedding next month in public, but she wasn't able to ask it since Jong Kook told him the heartfelt words making her heart smiles joyfully. 
 
Meanwhile, a strange call was answered by the Security Protection Agency's Head Yu Jae Suk. The phone number was not registered on their list, so he wondered who the caller was. When he picked up the call, he felt like his sweat had dried up. "What did you say?" he asked in a loud voice making the top agents Ha Dong Hoon, Lee Kwang Soo, and Ji Suk Jin looked at him. "Please take a good hold of him. We will be there in a while." he said in panic. The wryed forehead of the agents made him answer them in a very worried voice and ran after he said, "Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi was shot. Let's hurry." 
 
Her father, Mr. Song Kang Ho, saw her standing on the corner. "Ji Hyo-yah, what are you doing here? Don't let them wait for you for so long. The press people will have a different thought of you if you let them for too long." She bowed at her dad and asked, "Dad, why do I have to do this just for you to allow me to marry an ordinary man like him?" she asked. Her father smiled at her. "I am not doing this because of politics, Ji Hyo-yah. I am doing this for you for I am proud of you as my daughter, and I want you to be proud about your man. People always bombard me with their requests about you, so that's why I am showing them how beautiful you are for being true." he said.
 
Jae Suk, Ha Ha, Kwang Soo, and Suk Jin were surprised to see the youngest owner of their agency unconscious. A man was holding his head and they knew that the man had already given Jong Kook a first aid. They took Jong Kook's body from the man, thanked him for being with Jong Kook and for informing them. They hurriedly sent Kim Jong Kook to the best hospital near their place. The hospital personnels were surprised to see the shot of Jong Kook, so they quickly made their way to the emergency room. Making the four SPA men to be left outside the said emergency room. 
 
The hotel's room door opened, so the reporters' camera automatically captured images and videos of their country's hottest actor, Song Seung Hun. She doesn't know why he was looking at her and she doesn't know why her cousin is here on her press conference. Seung Hun smiled at her until he was able to approach her. Seung Hun sat beside her making the reporters confused as to why he was there. "I came here to support my only cousin." the actor said as he gave them his million-dollar-worth smile.
 
The four SPA men who were left outside the emergency room were surprised to see two familiar men walking towards where they were sitting. Jae Suk looked at the three worried agents and told them not be worried for it is not their fault. The two familiar men are now standing close to them. The oldest owner of the Security Protection Agency, Kim Myung Min, is standing between Yu Jae Suk and Suk Jin while his brother Kim Soo Ro is in the middle of Ha Ha and Gwang Soo. The four men were nervous having the two beastly persons in person.
 
Song Ji Hyo was touched with her only cousin's existence. She smiled at him and told him, "Thank you." Seung Hun smiled at her and told her, "You know that you're always welcome." The reporters who were present in the said live conference envied the close relationship of the two blessed persons. Ji Hyo smiled again and looked at the hotel's door hoping that Jong Kook would be there in a while. "Relax, Ji Hyo-yah. He'll be here anytime soon." Seung Hun whispered to her when he saw her so worried about her soon-to-be husband.
 
"What happened?" asked Kim Myung Min to the head of the Kim's clan's famous agency while looking straight into his eyes. Jae Suk felt a sudden perspiration for he had never thought that a scene like this in reality would really happen. He bowed his head as he answered, "I-I'm sorry, but I don't know what really happened." The three agents of SPA closed their eyes when Myung Min's eyes widened. They know it's no good if their boss is in this kind of mood. Myung Min was about to slap Jae Suk, but he stopped right in the middle of doing it. 
 
Song Ji Hyo's phone rang during the conference. It rang for a couple of times and since she's doing the conference, she didn't have a chance to answer it. The press conference was already done, but her man didn't appear in the place. She was so worried for Jong Kook had never missed any important occasions and had never been late on their appointment. She quickly checked her phone right after the reporters left the said hotel. She wondered who called her ten times, so she returned the call. 
 
"The only thing I know is that he's on his way to the hotel where Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi's press conference was held. We are already investigating it." Jae Suk told him. "What about Song Ji Hyo's press conference?" Kim Soo Ro asked. "He's up to tell her who he really is." Jae Suk answered. "What did you say?" both Myung Min and Soo Ro asked. Jae Suk didn't utter a word, so the two men looked at Suk Jin who is also close to Jong Kook. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi was about to reveal his real identity to his future wife Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi in a live conference to state his pure intention." said Suk Jin making Myung Min and Soo Ro's eyes widened.