The Guns

Seoul Searching
The woman, who was shot accidentally, was lying on the white bed inside the hospital's private room. The said room is said to be private for only few important people could be treated there.  A worried young man, who happened to shoot the wounded woman, looked at the unconscious Song Ji Hyo. He smiled when he looked at the milky skin of the woman lying in front of him. "How could a woman like you be the reason of all these things?" he asked the question which resulted to an answer of silence. 
 
Reality hit him hard when he realized that an unconscious woman would never answer to his question. He stood up from sitting and went to see the clear horizons of the sky. He started to think about things when he saw the sky. He turned around to see the unconscious Ji Hyo and turned back to look outside the window. "Konrad Adenauer once said, "We all live under the same sky, but we all don't have the same horizon."". he murmered. "Do you think it's true?" he asked still looking at the sky. Again, his question resulted to an answer of silence.
 
"Looking at the five of you.. meaning you, Kang Gary-ssi, Lee Seo Jin-ssi, Kim Jong Kook-ssi, and Song Seung Hun-ssi, I don't think it's true." he said with a little smile on his face. "But for a fellow like me, that case is true. I'm sorry that a guy like me, who should do good and do bad things in order for my family to live, shot a woman like you." he murmered and turned around to talk to the woman. "By the way, my name is Song Joong Ki." he said offering his hand to be shaken, but a bitter smile crossed his face when his hand was not shook. 
 
His bitter smile suddenly disappeared when he recalled how he ended up with the woman in the said private hospital today. He prepared well for Lee Seo Jin's order that Kim Jong Kook should be shot. He had waited for his mentor's signal to fire the gun, however, when he was already prepared and when he had already fired the gun, the shot which aimed Jong Kook landed on Ji Hyo's chest. At first, he was startled when he saw the woman fell on the ground for it was never his intention to hit her. What startled him more was the fiery view of the four men who are connected to the woman's life. 
 
As he gathered data, these are what he found out about how they are connected:
 
Kang Gary - Song Ji Hyo's ex-boyfriend. He is the son of a very famous politician. A skilled fighter. A man who obviously still loves the woman even though the woman has already found someone else.  
 
Kim Jong Kook - Security Protection Agency (SPA)'s Top Agent. The younger brother of the famous brothers Kim Myung Min and Kim Soo Ro. The co-agents of Ha Dong Hoon, Ji Suk Jin, and Lee Kwang Soo. He was born as one of the richest person in the country. His family and personal background are very remarkable.
 
Lee Seo Jin - Lee Seung Gi's older brother. Used to be a famous actor, but decided to quit the entertainment industry when one of his supposed to be love lines dropped out of the show. He got controversial after hitting the PD of the show when the PD didn't allow him to act with a novice actress. Used to be close to Jong Kook way back in their univeristy days.
 
Song Seung Hun - Song Ji Hyo's cousin, Kang Gary's best buddy, and Lee Seo Jin's junior. 
 
He was so startled to see four of the most influential men in front of him, so he was not aware that Song Ji Hyo was severely bleeding when Jong Kook hurried his way towards the woman. He could see the frustration and desperation from the muscled man face when he saw his woman bleeding. He carried Song Ji Hyo to placed on Seung Hun's car, but Seo Jin stopped him from doing so. "She'll take my car." he said. "Move your hands away from us." Jong Kook shouted angrily. Jong Kook placed Ji Hyo on the car of Seo Jin when he couldn't get through Seung Hun's car. 
 
"Song Joong Ki, what are you doing? Hurry up and drive the car. Bring her to the hospital!!" Seo Jin shouted at him while trying his best to block Jong Kook. He hurriedly made his way to the driving seat, so they ended up in the said private hospital. He looked at the woman who is still unconscious. "I wonder what happened to the four of them when we left the place." he uttered. "Did they patch things up? Perhaps... did they already... kill each other?" he asked the unconscious woman. To his surprise, the machine frightened him when it sounded a bit off all of a sudden.
 
Speaking of the four men, they are still now standing with anger on their eyes. Seung Hun, who is still in pain due to the earlier shot of Seo Jin, was assisted by his best buddy, Kang Gary. "What the hell do you want Lee Seo Jin?" Seung Hun asked. "You do know the answer, cousin-in-law." he said with a grin. "Damn you." Jong Kook uttered all of a sudden. "I will kill you if something bad happens to Song Ji Hyo." he added. Jong Kook, Gary, and Seung Hun exachanged stares. They all nodded at each other when their eyes talked. Seo Jin's forehead scrunched when a gun was tossed up into the air to Jong Kook. Just as skilled as he is, Jong Kook caught it. 
 
Kim Jong Kook grinned at Seo Jin as he placed his hand with a gun towards Lee Seo Jin's direction. Kang Gary did the same thing as he held Seung Hun's gun towards the senior actor's direction. However, Lee Seo Jin grinned back when he took another gun from his suit making his two hands able to hold a gun. He places his left hand with a gun towards Seung Hun and Gary's direction as he places his right with a gun towards Jong Kook's direction. The four men, where one is already injured, faced each other with a raging intent look in their eyes.. ready to pull the trigger of their guns.. anytime. 
 
Like the bullets coming out from guns, the sky started to rain really hard while the ground is literally bleeding when the sound of thunder echoes along the tune of the gun sounds - Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!