The Celebrator

Seoul Searching

 

 
"K-K-Kang Gary...--" Ji Hyo uttered the man's name as he turned around and saw the man who followed him from the parking area up to where they are now. He saw how the man smiled at his woman. His smile at his woman is so bright and peaceful. He looked back at Ji Hyo and he can still see the blankness on her face. Ji Hyo's eyes are at the man whose name is Kang Gary. Gary, who obviously surprised Ji Hyo, made his way near his woman. Gary hugged Ji Hyo which Ji Hyo did not return. Her eyes met his eyes, but she turned away. 
 
"Happy Birthday Ji Hyo-yah." Kang Gary told her. She looked at the man who was gone for such a long time. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Aren't you happy to see me here?" he asked her back. When she was about to answer, Gary bowed to her parents. "It has been a while. It's nice to be back here in South Korea." he told them. Mr. Song nodded at Gary as well as Mrs. Song. "You've changed a lot, Gary-yah." Mr. Song told him. She looked at her parents and both of them just gave her a shrug on their shoulders. 
 
"Happy Birthday Song Ji Hyo-yah." Seung Hun greeted her once again. "I hope you like him as my gift." he told her. "Oppa.." she cut him. Gary looked at her with a surprised reaction. "Why are you giving me the cold shoulder now?" he asked her. "It was you who dumped me." he continued. "Gary-yah, don't piss her off. You won't like it." Seung Hun told Gary. Gary smiled peacefully and said, "I'm cool." "Seung Hun Oppa, you should have told me that you'll be with him." she said. "Why, is there a problem?" Seung Hun asked. "I thought you two are friends? Didn't you have a good closure?" he added. 
 
She sighed deeply and loudly. "Mom, Dad, please excuse us for a while." she said excusing herself from the situation where she was not prepared of. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, please follow me." she commanded Jong Kook. Jong Kook bowed towards the Songs, Yu Jae Suk, Ha Ha, Lee Kwang Soo, Suk Jin, Song Seung Hun, and Kang Gary before he ran after Ji Hyo. Their backs were watched by the people they left behind the food junction. "Ji Hyo-yah, why did you leave the place?" he asked his obviously annoyed woman. 
 
"I don't feel comfortable, Oppa." she said looking at him when they were able to see a place where the two of them could get some privacy. "Why?" he asked. "Does he still affect you?" he asked seriously. She shook her head. "N-no. I was just uncomfortable because you're there and I don't want you to misunderstand me." she spoke truthfully. Jong Kook gave her a smile. He pulled her close to his chest, patted her head, and said, "Ji Hyo-yah, I am not that shallow. I know you well already. I will never misunderstand you." 
 
Ji Hyo looked up to see his face. "Do you want to know who he is?" she asked. He nodded at her. She smiled and started to tell something about the man who came back to Seoul. "He was my first boyfriend. Song Heun Oppa introduced him to me, but our relationship didn't last that long because of some personal differences. I was so young by that time. It wasn't true that I dumped him. It was a mutual decision." Jong Kook smiled at her when she finished her ex-boyfriend's description. "Thank you." he said afterwards. 
 
"Is there something wrong with my face?" she asked seeing Jong Kook's serious gaze at hers. He shook his head. "What's wrong?" she asked. "How did your mom give birth to a beautiful woman like you on this day?" he asked making her heart skipped a beat. Jong Kook saw her blushed because of him again. "Ji Hyo-yah, I feel lucky to have a beautiful woman like you. I feel very blessed that I have you as my woman. Thank you for being born on this day. Happy Birthday Ji Hyo-yah." he told her and scooped her face to give her a kiss on the lips while they are on top of the ferris wheel ride. 
 
After they rode the ferris wheel, they toured around the amusement park. They toured around while their hands are intertwined. They tried to ride the carousel and made fun of themselves. They rode the roller coaster which both of them rode thrice. They laughed at each other remembering how they screamed when the motion of the said ride became fast. "Did you have you fun?" he asked Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo smiled at him and stick her tongue out a little. "I'm happy." she said. "I'm happy of because of you, Jong Kook Oppa." she added. 
 
"Please don't consider Gary Oppa as a threat to our relationship." she told her man. Jong Kook looked at her and hit her head. "Ouch!" she said feeling the pain of Jong Kook's hit. "Why did you do that?" she asked still feeling the pain. "You should not call him Oppa. You should only call me that." he said. "Oppa is different from Oppa." she said trying to explain the difference of the word Oppa from Oppa. "It's the same word." he added.  Ji Hyo smiled at the jealous Jong Kook even though she still feels the pain. "Are you jealous?" she asked. 
 
"A little." he told her. "If you make me jealous again, you'll definitely regret it." he said smiling at her. He pulled her closer to him and cured her pain in the head by kissing it. She's liking every moment of it, so she said, "Hit me again, Oppa. Cure me like this again." Jong Kook heard her, so he looked at her face. He touched her face and take a look of her in back view, side view, and front view. Ji Hyo smiled at him and asked, "Which view do you like, Oppa?" Her question was answered with a tender kiss as he said the words - "I love you."