The Reaction

Seoul Searching
 
A sea of people came to where the famous actor Song Seung Hun will be buried. All the people wear black as a way of showing their sadness about the actor's death. The sobs of the fans make her burst into tears. If Seung Hun was so loved by these fans, it just means that she loved him more than them. They almost grew up together through thick and thin, but now all that Seung Hun left to her are memories. She stared blankly at his cousin's casket as it was being put down. 'May you rest in peace, Seung Hun Oppa. Please don't let Kim Jong Kook Oppa follow you there. Please don't permit him to.' she uttered on her mind as she cries.
 
After some time, only few people remain on the place where she is still standing. Her parents and his parents are still in shock. She knows his parents are mad, but she doesn't know how to comfort them for she was the reason why Seung Hun died. Gary was there as well, but the man chose to get out of the place for he can't bear to see his best buddy living under the grass. She looked at the sky to control her tears from falling again, but it wasn't helpful for her tears streamed down her face when she remembered Seung Hun. 
 
'Ya! Song Ji Hyo! What right do you have to hurt Kang Gary like that? He has been loving you for a long time now, but you broke his heart. How could you be so mean? Are you thinking that just because you are the most beautiful woman in the world, you have the right to do that?' he asked her jokingly. Before she could say sorry to her cousin who was the reason on why she got to know Gary, her cousin told her, 'You don't have to feel sorry about that to me. If Kim Jong Kook is the man who will make you happy, he's always welcome for me to be a part of this family.' She smiled at her only cousin and he patted her head as a response. 
 
'Ya! Song Ji Hyo! Kim Jong Kook already talked to me. He went to see me to get further details about you. I guess he's getting ready in advance, so he can get to know you better. Make sure that your Seoul Searching plan will be successful, okay? I already filed a vacation leave, so I can take care of Aunt and Uncle while you're on a trip with that boyfriend of yours. I even hired these three SPA agents who are close to him. Just don't be surprised if I act so cold and bold to him when we see each other on our pretense, okay? I'll be cold and bold for he didn't have such a good hold of your memories in him.' 
 
'Ya! Song Ji Hyo! Didn't he remember you yet? Looking at how he looked at you, I thought he has finally remembered. Are you free this Saturday? Let's go to Lotte World. Try to have fun while doing your mission. I'll give him a hint on what you mean to his life when you get there. I'm pretty sure, he'll admit what he's feeling towards you if you go to Lotte World this Saturday. Don't say No. I don't take No for an answer.' 'Ah, but don't get mad at me if it will be such a big deal.. hmm.. just in case.' he said without her knowing that time that he was talking about Kang Gary's arrival to Korea.
 
'Ya! Song Ji Hyo! Is everything, okay? I heard Lee Seo Jin has a plan to go back to South Korea. You still remember him, right? The one who asked you to be his leading lady in an historical drama? The one who didn't pursue the role because you turned him down personally and professionally? I heard he's been out of the county because he's kinda psychotic. I think it was triggered because of what had happened to the both of you. If there'll be a problem, you know that you can always confide in me, right? I'll find a way to get close to him, so he cant ruin your and your Kim Jong Kook's wonderful dream. Don't be scared. Seung Hun Oppa is here for you.'
 
She cried harder when she remembered how thoughtful and sweet Seung Hun was. "I'm sorry, Seung Hun Oppa. You have always been there for me, but there was never in my life that I have been there for you. I guess that the only time that I had a very long and silent talk with you is this. I'm sorry, Oppa. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she sobbed harder as she apologized to the man who has lived his life for almost four decades. "I promise, I will avenge you. I will avenge you and Kim Jong Kook Oppa. No matter what, I will avenge you." she promised. 
 
Meanwhile, back to the hospital where Kim Jong Kook is still fighting for his life, two same-age men are now starting to be in good terms. Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at each other when they noticed Kwang Soo and Joong Ki playing and smiling together. The two older men who are looking at the two younger men feel like something is not right, but they could also feel that something is not wrong. They shrugged their shoulders and went where the two young men are playing and smiling together. "What are you guys doing?" Jae Suk asked with a smile. 
 
Joong Ki bowed at the older men. He feels happy that he was given another chance to live his life rightfully. At first, he didn't know why they trust him even if they know he did what he did to Ji Hyo and Jong Kook, but seeing how of them interact with each other like a family, he felt envious. All he wanted was to have a family, but the family who offered him shelter has been always dark. The feelings that he has are only heaviness and sadness. Thanks to Ji Hyo who believed that a person can change if that person would really love to, he gets the chance to be close to the three loving and good-natured men. He choked when he remembered that Ji Hyo is not yet aware of what he did to Jong Kook in the past.
 
While they were happily talking outside Kim Jong Kook's room, they heard a familiar sound once again. This sound is creepier than the sound of a fired gun. The three men looked at him first before they ran towards the direction of the unconscious muscled man. "Hyung, what's going on? The machine is going crazy again." Kwang Soo asked the two older men. "Hurry up and call the doctor." Suk Jin shouted which Kwang Soo obliged. but before he can run, the doctor is on his way already. At the glance, the three men knew that it was Joong Ki who called the doctor. 
 
The continuous sound of the machine makes the three men nervous. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, please get a hold of yourself. Please get a hold of yourself." Jae Suk repeatedly requested. The machine keeps on alarming, so Suk Jin shouted without thinking, "Ya! Kim Jong Kook, if you don't dare open your eyes, Song Ji Hyo might be very sad and lonely. Do you want another man to make her happy?" which made Jae Suk, Kwang Soo, and Joong Ki looked at the oldest man. 
 
"Ya! Hyung! What was that? Do you want him to get angry?" Jae Suk asked pertaining to the outcome of Jong Kook's possible reaction. "If he gets angry, it will be very bad." Jae Suk added which made Suk Jin regret what he said. Because of the incident, silence was ensued. The three of them looked at one another when they realized that the alarming sound of the machine had stopped for they can only hear silence. They all ran to check Jong Kook's condition and they were all in tears when they saw that the eyes of the unconscious muscled man are already... open.