The Guards

Seoul Searching

 

 
"What took you so long?" Song Seung Hun asked Song Ji Hyo when they came back to the living room where the famous actor was waiting. Ji Hyo looked at him and smiled. She looked at her cousin again and she answered his question by saying, "I didn't know what to bring, so I had a hard time packing up my things." Seung Hun looked at his woman and smiled. "Is that so?" the actor asked Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo nodded at Seung Hun as an answer. "Let's go. I heard there aren't a lot of people in the amusement park today. Let's grab the chance." said Seung Hun.
 
"Seung Hun Oppa..." called Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo looked at him before she called her cousin's name. "Yes?" asked Seung Hun. Ji Hyo looked at him again and he looked at her back. Ji Hyo turned her look from him to Seung Hun. "I-I have something to tell you." said Ji Hyo. Seung Hun seemed to be interested with what Ji Hyo said as he felt the actor's gaze. "What is it?" asked Seung Hun. Ji Hyo looked at him for the fourth time. He smiled and nodded at her as an approval of what she might have been asking him on her mind.  
 
"Kim Jong Kook-ssi...--" Ji Hyo cut her words and it made Seung Hun more confused. "Come on, Ji Hyo. Tell me quickly. We need to hurry to the amusement park." said Seung Hun who was obvioulsy in a hurry. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi is my --" she cut her words again when she saw Seung Hun's look at her. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi is my bodyguard, so he won't have a day off." she told him. Seung Hun sighed with what he heard and asked his cousin, "Is that the only thing you'd like to tell me?" Ji Hyo answered her cousin's question with a nod. 
 
"It's not a problem. Let's go. Ride on the car. I'll drive for you." Seung Hun told Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo looked at Kim Jong Kook. He saw how she looked at her bodyguard. The way she looked at Kim Jong Kook made him feel that something is up between the two. And he doesn't like that kind of feeling. "Let's go Ji Hyo-yah." he commanded his cousin. Ji Hyo nodded at him and followed his way to the parking lot. Jong Kook is with them as well as his three personal bodyguards. When they reached the parking lot and saw the car, they were in thoughts. 
 
They are in deep thought as to how they could fit in the small car of Song Seung Hun. The car that Seung Hun brought only has a capacity of five people, but they are six in total. He looked at Song Ji Hyo's reaction, but he couldn't get any reaction from her. He feels like Ji Hyo has always been blank to him whenever he wants a reaction. Although they are close relatives, he has never felt in his entire life that Ji Hyo treats him as much as he treats her. Ji Hyo smiled at him. "Oppa, don't worry. I have a car. I can just ride it." his only cousin told him. 
 
"Can all the bodyguards just take your car?" he asked her. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook and looked back at him. "Oppa, that's not possible. You need your bodyguards, and I need mine." she answered frankly. "How could a famous actor like you go on trips alone with a woman? Don't you think people will misunderstand? You have to be careful of your reputation as an actor, Oppa." she continued. "Ha Dong Hoon-ssi, Lee Gwang Soo, and Suk Jin-ssi,  you take the car with Seung Hun Oppa, and I'll just take my car with Jong Kook-ssi." she commanded the three bodyguards. 
 
Ha Dong Hoon also known as Ha Ha, Lee Gwang Soo, and Suk Jin bowed to her lightly. They did it as an acknowledgment of what she had ordered them. Next to Song Seung Hun, it's Song Ji Hyo who can command them. It was actually the famous actor's rule before they were even hired as his bodyguards. Like Kim Jong Kook, Ha Ha, Gwang Soo, and Suk Jin are also from the Security Protection Agency (SPA).
 
Ha Ha ranked the second in line next to Jong Kook, Gwang Soo ranked third, and Suk Jin ranked fourth. The three bodyguards are aware of their personalities, so they didn't get any uncomfortable feelings when the four of them met each other earlier. "We'll just follow your car, Oppa." Ji Hyo told Seung Hun before she waved him goodbye. "Please wait for us in the exit." she added before she turned around. Jong Kook followed Ji Hyo when she walked passed him to get to the parking lot. He looked at Seung Hun and bowed to him lightly.
 
Kim Jong Kook opened the door in the backseat when they spotted Ji Hyo's car in the parking area. Ji Hyo looked at him and touched his hand on the backseat's door. She closed the door by holding his hand. He felt the warmth of Ji Hyo's touch and he blushed again when Ji Hyo smiled at him. "I'll sit next to you." she said. Before he could even reply, Ji Hyo had already opened the front door and sat on the passenger's seat. She lowered down the window and asked him with a smile, "My Jong Kook Oppa, please come and sit beside me quickly."
 
Since Ji Hyo's car is far from where Seung Hun had parked his car, Ji Hyo held Jong Kook's hand when he sat on the driver's seat. Jong Kook looked at her and his eyes wandered on her lips. Then, a smooch was given to him again. "Ya!" he yelled smiling with his toothpaste-commercial-film-like smile. "Can we just keep our relationship a secret for a while?" Ji Hyo asked all of a sudden. Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo. He kissed her lips gently before he answered with, "Wherever you're comfortable." "It's beside you where I'm comfortable."Ji Hyo told him as she smiled at him and held his hand on the car's steering wheel.
 
Seung Hun had seen Ji Hyo's car from afar, so he instructed Gwang Soo to get ready on their way to the amusement park. The amusement park where they will be at in a while was reserved by him as an exchange for him to be the said amusement park's model. He smiled widely thinking about Ji Hyo's reaction when she sees how empty the amusement park will be. He took his mobile phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. "We'll be there in a while. Please make sure that everything is ready."  he said to the person who answered the call on the other line.