The Visitor

Seoul Searching

 

 
Song Ji Hyo woke up earlier than usual today. She was so excited to look for her missing boyfriend. Today is the day that she'll go to Seoul with her personal bodyguard, Kim Jong Kook. She was checking her packed things when her phone rang. When she saw her phone, an unknown number appeared on her phone's LCD screen. She wasn't certain who the caller was, but she thought of her boyfriend, so she hurriedly answered it. "Hello?" greeted she. "What?" her eyes grew wide when she heard the familiar voice on the line. 
 
She ran so fast when she heard what the person on the other line said. She passed by her mother and father who were drinking coffee and reading newspapers. The Song parents looked at each other, but they just shrugged and shoulders and smiled. She could see the famous actor from inside. She smiled when she saw him saw her from afar. She opened the gate and hugged him tightly. "Song Seung Hun Oppa, I missed you." shouted she. The busy actor smiled at her and patted her head. "Ya! You're ruining my hair." she mused. 
 
Song Seung Hun laughed at her. "You haven't changed at all." he said at his only cousin. "Say, what's keeping you busy?" he asked her. Ji Hyo just smiled at her. "You go inside first and say hello to my parents." said she. "Were you able to greet them as well? I saw you running so fast trying to see me." said the popular actor. "Of course. I'll definitely miss you if I won't see you." she said to her one and only cousin. Her cousin is one of the most popular handsome actors in South Korea which means that he's one of the busiest actors of the country. 
 
She assisted her cousin inside their house. Her parents were as surprised as her when they saw Seung Hun. Seung Hun gave them his warm smile when he saw them. "Uncle! Aunt! Long time no see. How have you been?" Seung Hun asked cheerfully. "Ya! We're the ones who are supposed to ask you that." Mr. Song said to his only nephew. It's a pity that rich families like the Songs only have a few members. "I've been busy as a horse. Working all day and all night long." he told his relatives. He looked at Ji Hyo and noticed her clothes. 
 
"Why are you so dressed early in the morning?" Seung Hun asked her. "Will you be out to film a CF?" Seung Hun asked again. "You know that's impossible." Mrs. Song butted in. "Aunt, why don't you allow her to be on TV? Don't you want her to continue your reign as the CF queen?" the actor asked. Mrs. Song smiled at her nephew, but she said a big no afterwards. Ji Hyo and Mr. Song laughed because of it. It made Seung Hun and Mrs. Song laughed as well. "So, what are you up to?" Seung Hun seeked for an answer again. 
 
"First of all, I won't be out for a commercial shoot. I don't want to be as busy as you. I don't want to work all day and all night long. Even though a lot of people have been saying that I look like the actress who's portraying the role of Hong Da-In, the actress from the Mandate of Heaven/Fugitive of Joseon's Lee Dong Wook's leading lady, that drama which has the same air time like your drama, though I'd say that that drama gets me excited watching it every Wednesday and Thursday, I intend not to enter show business because it is not my world. And that's what I am up to do now - to find my world." she answered his question in a very long way.
 
"Your world?" he asked trying to clarify something. "Yeah. My world. You know my world well, Seung Hun Oppa. My boyfriend." she answered. "Ya! Are you crazy?" Seung Hun, who was surprised with her answer, asked. "What made you say he's still your boyfriend when it has already been two months since he left you?" continued Seung Hun. Ji Hyo looked at her parents when Seung Hun asked her the question. "I have already talked to Dad and Mom about this, and they have agreed already." she replied to his questions.
 
"Aunt, Uncle, please reconsider. It would be dangerous for her to go alone." Seung Hun told them. Seung Hun is like an older brother to her. In fact, if he was not known as one of the eligible actors in South Korea, she knows they will be pronounced as the Song siblings. She has been too spoiled by these three people: her dad, her mom, and Seung Hun. Her senses came back to reality when she saw someone looking at her. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the handsome muscled man in front of her. 
 
Seung Hun looked at the mesmerized Song Ji Hyo. He looked at where the latter was looking and he was so astonished to see a man who looks so familiar to him. "I have seen you before, haven't I?" he asked. The muscled man nodded at him. "If I remember it right, you were in the Security Protection Agency when I came in there." he said trying to confirm it. The muscled man whose Ji Hyo's eyes are at, nodded to him once again. "I won't find him alone, Oppa. I have him with me." Ji Hyo, who was still looking at Jong Kook, said in a cheerful tone. 
 
"What's your name?" asked Song Seung Hun to his cousin's personal bodyguard. "My name is Kim Jong Kook. It's nice to see you again, Mr. Song Seung Hun." Jong Kook answered and greeted him. "Tell me your number. Seeing my cousin like this, I know, she's dead serious about looking for that man who dumped her. Give me your number and make sure that you'll guard her well. Kim Jong Kook wrote his number and gave it to him. "If I have time, I'll try to go where you are." Seung Hun told her. "All right." she agreed joyfully. 
 
Ji Hyo climbed up the stairs to get her belongings. She's off to go with Jong Kook to Seoul now and she's thankful that her cousin Seung Hun will stay in their house for a couple of days while he's on a vacation leave. Speaking of Seung Hun, he is now with Kim Jong Kook in the garden. "Song Ji Hyo is not as strong as you think she is. When she's sad, make her happy. When she's sick, cure her. When she cries, give her a handkerchief. Don't hug her. Make sure that you won't get any physical contact. It can be allowed only in case of emergency." Seung Hun reminded the quiet muscled man. 
 
Both Jong Kook and Seung Hun saw Ji Hyo trying her best to get all her belongings down. He was about to go to Ji Hyo and help her with her things, but Seung Hun placed his hand on his broad shoulder. "You can't fall in love with Song Ji Hyo. Let me repeat that. You can't fall in love with Song Ji Hyo." He touched Seung Hun hand and looked at him. Their eyes met, but it was cut when Ji Hyo shouted, "Ya! Kim Jong Kook! Hurry up and help me!" He ran towards Ji Hyo while Seung Hun words runs on his mind, "When you guard her, make sure that you'll guard your heart as well."