The Guy

Seoul Searching

 

 
"Song Ji Hyo!!!" A scream made her halt her way across the street. After the scream, she heard a loud noise from the bus' horn. She was almost hit if not of that shout. She turned around and saw Kim Jong Kook on a surprised state. She bowed at him as a gratitude of saving her life. She looked back to where she was about to go earlier, but the reason on why she would like to cross the street was no longer visible. She quickly turned her head to the left, to the right, side by side, at the center, at the back, but it is already useless. 
 
She sat half the ground. She placed her head to the arms on her knees. The man could no longer be seen, and she doesn't know which way that man has gone to. She felt someone touched her shoulder and so she smiled. She touched the hand and said, "Did you hear my name when it was screamed by my bodyguard? I thought you're gone." She stood up and was ready to give the man a hug, but she paused when she saw Kim Jong Kook. To her dismay, it was not that man, it is only her bodyguard, Kim Jong Kook.
 
"Thank you for what you did earlier." she said trying to hide the pain on her voice. "L-let's go." she added as she walked straight to where the car that they're using was parked. She covered her face with her right palm. And now, she added her left hand to support her right hand from covering her face. He sighed when he saw the woman did what she just did. It gave him a shock earlier when he thought Ji Hyo would be hit by a bus. He knows he'll be doomed if something bad happens to the precious daughter of the Songs. 
 
They arrived at the hotel where the two of them will stay. They will stay there as long as they can without worrying for the payment fee since the owner of the said hotel is one of Song Ji Hyo's father's closest friends. Her father, who is known all over the Southeast Asia, does have a VVIP set of friends. Their room are just beside each other. Jong Kook's room is 0820 and Ji Hyo's room is 0821. He knows it's not a good thing that the noisy Ji Hyo was silent from the time she stepped out of the car until they reached their assigned rooms. 
 
Ji Hyo sat on the couch while he was putting all her belongings inside the 0821 room. He's already finished doing his job, so he bowed to Ji Hyo as a sign that he'll be going to the next room already. "Hang on a second--" uttered Ji Hyo. Her thoughts are blank and she doesn't know why there isn't a thing on her mind. "Never mind." she suddenly said. "I'll just call you if I need something. You can go." she added. Jong Kook bowed at her again and she knew Jong Kook's already out when she heard the sound of the doorknob being closed. 
 
Her tears flowed without her knowing it. It pains her so much not knowing where to start looking for the man whom she would loved to be with until her dying day. She is now in Seoul where they used to date, where they started dating, and where they knew each other. Seoul has been so significant to her for these reasons. She closed her eyes and a thought came inside her mind. She wants to get rid of the pain, so she's up to do something. She quietly opened the door, so Jong Kook won't be able to hear her, and it was a success. 
 
She is now in the hotel's bar. Different kinds of noise can be heard inside the dark bar. "Tequila, please." she said to the bartender. The bartender smiled at her, but she didn't mind. "Hi beautiful! Is this your first time here?" the bartender asked. She didn't hear him asked because of the noises, so she looked at the bartender blankly. The bartender smirked at her. "Don't you know who I am?" he asked. She still couldn't hear the man in front of her, so she asked, "What did you say?" The bartender felt offended, so he tried to steal a kiss from her. 
 
She was quick enough to avoid the said ill-mannered gesture of the hotel's barkeeper. Because of the rudeness of the man, she slapped him real hard. The bartender smirked once again. He pulled Ji Hyo's shirt closer to him and he asked once again, "Don't you know who I am?" Ji Hyo smirked at the man. She knows no one could ever mess with her especially with that kind of question. Because of the incident, people inside the hotel bar stopped what they are doing. The music that was being played was paused as well. 
 
The man holds her shirt tightly. The people who could witness the scene didn't try to stop the situation. The people inside the hotel are regular customers and they know that the barkeeper has an authorization in the said hotel. The man is the only son of the hotel's major stockholder. Ji Hyo looked at the man once again. "Let go of me." said she. "Are you gay? Why are you being impolite to a woman?" she asked. "Come to think of it. You don't seem like a woman to me when you're near. Do you think you look like a wonderful woman? Oh well. Maybe in your dreams." said the bartender. 
 
The barkeeper's words lingered on her mind. She was blank for a moment and she couldn't feel the grip of the barkeeper on her shirt. She couldn't even make a sound even if the gripping of her shirt is already hurting her. "Don't you know who I am? I have the power to do this and to do more." he continued. She glared at him because of what he said. "How dare you glare at me that way?" he asked attempting to slap her face, but she asked back, "Don't you know who I am?" 
 
Her question made the man smirked at her. The people are very eager to witness what's happening without wanting to help. They knew that the woman looked familiar, but they can't really tell who the woman is because they are busy partying all night. "If you want to slap me, go ahead. Give me a very loud slap." she dared the barkeeper. "Song Ji Hyo!" her name was shouted before the bartender could even lay a hand on her. The people inside the bar were surprised to know who the woman is, but they were even more surprised to see the owner of the voice - the famous top agent of Security Protection Agency, Kim Jong Kook.