The Return

Seoul Searching
SECURITY PROTECTION AGENCY (SPA)
 
Kim Jong Kook was startled to see a familiar face of beauty in front of him. The woman who was standing in front of him made him swoon inside. He doesn't know why he felt that way. He just knew that he's up to do the mission with the said woman. Not too long ago, his older-brother-like SPA Head Yu Jae Suk asked him to be the woman's bodyguard. He didn't know why Jae Suk entrusted him the woman, but somehow he felt that he was happy to hear his mission. After that, he searched all possible details and found out who she really is. The woman, who's in front of him, is Song Ji Hyo. 
 
Song Ji Hyo was with her famous father when they visited the agency. He felt like he'll be melting by the way Ji Hyo looks at him. Her intensed gaze at him makes him hard to catch his fast-racing heartbeat. While he was looking at Ji Hyo, her father asked Jae Suk, "Is this man a professional one?". He looked at the famous Song Kang Ho and he didn't know why his heart jumped a bit when he said, "All right, then. You can start now. This is my daughter. And I want you to take care of her with all your might." he bowed when he heard the words. He felt like the father of her beloved woman was giving him her daughter's hand for marriage. He blushed when he saw Mr. Song Kang Ho smiled.
 
When Mr. Song excused himself to talk with Jae Suk, he didn't know that it was because of their Seoul Searching plan. Jae Suk, Kang Ho, and Ji Hyo planned it earlier than Jong Kook could ever thought. The plan was made for him to remember everything about Ji Hyo in Seoul. There in the city where everything about them started. Ji Hyo, who acted like his father was just paying Jae Suk for Jong Kook's service, looked at Jong Kook who's looking intensely at her. She didn't know what to do since she misses him so much, but he couldn't even remember her. Although it pains her, she knows she must be strong.
 
She offered her hand and said, "My name is Song Ji Hyo. And you are?" He was surprised to see her hand, so he decided to just give her his calling card. He was more surprised when he saw her reaction. When she caught him surprised, she asked him again, "I was asking for your name. Your name is?" Total silence was his answer. He didn't know that the woman in front of her is telling 'Ya! Kim Jong Kook! Do you think it's fun to forget the woman you love? Am I not that loveable to you that you forgot everything about me?' when her right eyebrow inches upwards. "Don't you have a tongue? Are you mute? Are you deaf?" she asked continuously. 
 
When Ji Hyo was about to check the calling card that he gave her, Mr. Song Kang Ho called him. The famous man was smiling while coming towards their way. "Your name is Kim Jong Kook?" she asked him, but he didn't know how to react, so the woman in front of him pouted her lips. Mr. Song, the ever-concerned father asked the woman what's wrong which the woman replied that he doesn't talk to her. Jae Suk defended him by saying that he's a reserved one, but the woman said, "You mean, an introvert?" to which Jae Suk smiled silently. 
 
He could see how annoyed Ji Hyo was when she told Jae Suk to teach him how to answer questions such as "What is your name? What is this? What is that? What are these? What are those?". In fact, he had confirmed her annoyance when she yelled at him on who is she is. "Ya! Don't you know who I am? I am Song Ji Hyo. Song. Ji. Hyo. S-o-n-g-J-i-H-y-o, arasso? I am Song Ji Hyo." It made his heart jumped faster when she spelled her name at him. It made him feel like he has forgotten something important and she spilled the beans for him. He grinned halfly at her and said, "Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi, I know who you are and by saying that it means that I already know everything about you. I even know that you look so charming and pretty, but then again, you're so noisy." 
 
Song Ji Hyo's face became hot and her heart beats faster as ever. It has always been like that when it concerns Kim Jong Kook. She looked at the man trying to make him remember who she is and who they are. She can see his half grin on the rear-view mirror, but she can't see any development from her lover. "Ya! Kim Jong Kook! How long will your mind ignore me? Do you think I will give up easily? You wish. Don't worry, I won't give up on us. No matter how long it takes, I will remind you.. that you are mine and that I am yours." she uttered on her mind while looking at the man. 
 
The waves of the river near the coast was clearly heard by the couple hoping to find the real reason why they're there. Kim Jong Kook saw Song Ji Hyo's silent cry and it made him realized that he's indeed the reason of her tears. The efforts of the woman in front of her are now being returned for he now knows who he is, who she is, and who they are clearly. He now knows everything that had happened to him months ago. He now remembers on how he was about to confess to Ji Hyo who he is, on how he ended up fighting with the amateur assassin Song Joong Ki, on how he was hospitalized and comatosed, and on how he had promised the woman in front of him that he'll marry her and make her his world. He pulled Song Ji Hyo closer to him and gave her a very tender hug. 
 
He patted her head and whispered the words loud and clear, "I remember everything now, Ji Hyo-yah. It must have been so hard on you. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. -- I may have forgotten about you, about me, about us for quite some time, but my heart has never forgotten the love that it has for you.. my heart.. is in your hands. You and I are meant to be, so let me ask you again, this time as Kim Jong Kook whose thoughts have returned, is asking you.. --" he cut his sentence to pull Ji Hyo away from his hug and looked at her eyes without blinking. He opened his mouth and asked the question once again -- "Will you marry me?"