The Results

Seoul Searching
 
A week later, Lee Seo Jin and Kang Gary are now officially released by the hospital. As for Kim Jong Koook and Song Seung Hun, both men should be guarded in the hospital for they haven't recovered yet. Kim Jong Kook's situation is lesser than Song Seung Hun's. Ji Hyo's cousin was shot twice. First, when he was trying to cool down Seo Jin and the second one was when the four of them, with Song Ji Hyo as the common denominator, exchanged fiery stares at one another. It's quite ironic that the result of their face-off resulted to 50:50. Two of them were fine, however, two of them were severely injured.
 
Kang Gary and Lee Seo Jin crossed paths with each other on the hospital's hallway. Gary runs fast to catch up with Seo Jin who knows where Song Ji Hyo is. Gary, just as fit as he is, stood in front of Seo Jin and tapped his shoulder.  "Where is Ji Hyo?" he asked nicely, but his voice was fierce. Seo Jin shrugged his shoulders and removed Gary's hand on his shoulder. He walked past Gary, but Gary was quick enough to block his way. "I am asking you nicely. Please don't let me be rude to you." Gary warned the older man. 
 
"You can't be rude to me. For you have to know where Ji Hyo is." Seo Jin answered. Gary, who is still having his hot hands towards the man who fired the gun twice at his and Seung Hun's direction and fired the gun once at Jong Kook's direction, smirked at the man. "I think you really don't have any idea on who you are messing with -- Lee Seo Jin -- hyung." he told the man trying to put manners on his words. "It's now a three versus one. Just you wait and see, the end is near." he added. "Kang Gary-ssi, I pity you. Doing all these things for the woman who had abandoned you.. don't you feel embarrassed?" Seo Jin asked him. 
 
Gary was left dumbfounded with Seo Jin's words. What the man said was true. All these things that he has been doing are full of futility. He knows Song Ji Hyo is no longer his, but it doesn't make him stop loving the woman. When their relationship ended, his love for her stayed. For him, it is a hard habit to break. When he realized that he has totally lost the woman he loves dearly over the man who has been keeping his real identity, he already admitted defeat to Kim Jong Kook. All that he wants is Ji Hyo's happiness, even if that means, that he will and he should just love her in silence.
 
His phone's message alert tone was heard, so his senses came back to normal. His eyes widened when he saw a message. He smiled knowing what it means as he stared back at Lee Seo Jin. "Lee Seo Jin -- hyung -- " he called awkwardly. "I think it should be me who should pity you." he said confidently. Seo Jin's face gloomed with what he said. If there is one sentence that Seo Jin hates in the world, it would be the words, "I pity you." Gary, who is now aware of things going around them, spoke the words. "What did you say?" Seo Jin raged. 
 
Hospital staffs went to stop the two of them when Seo Jin screamed his anger. Gary just smiled at the man who is being controlled by the hospital personnels. "I am telling you -- you will never get to see Song Ji Hyo!" Seo Jin screamed at him, but it's now his time to shrug his shoulders. "I disagree. Actually, after seeing how pitiful you are, I will see her." he said with his eyes looking at the man's furious eyes. "Are you crazy?" Seo Jin asked. "You're the one who's crazy." he said with a pressed tone. He passed Seo Jin's way and left the hospital.
 
He sighed as a relief when he made his way out of the pitiful man. He lied when he said he will meet Ji Hyo first, for he went where Seung Hun's room is. He saw the man lying unconsciously. He remembered how Seung Hun blocked his chest when Seo Jin fired his gun. 'Be safe and save Ji Hyo.' Seung Hun whispered to him before he was shot again. The other bullet hit his arm, but it was nothing compared to Seung Hun's shots. "Ya! You should wake up soon. Don't die just like that. It won't be cool." he jokingly said seriously. Oh, what an irony. 
 
Meanwhile, inside Kim Jong Kook's room, the four men who are close to him are thinking deeply. Jae Suk is walking back and forth, so the oldest of them, scolded him. "Ya! You're making us dizzy." Suk Jin said. Jae Suk doesn't mind the informality of Suk Jin as he doesn't care much about his title. "I wonder why Kim Jong Kook hyung keeps receiving bullets. Isn't he the toughest one amongst us? Why won't he dodge those bullets away from him?" Gwang Soo lashed out. "Fool." yelled all the men. "Don't you think things will turn rough when you're being controlled with your emotions?" Ha Ha asked the embarrassed Gwang Soo.
 
"Use your head sometimes, please." Suk Jin, who was pissed with what the tallest of them said, scolded the man. "Please don't misunderstand. I am just worried. I'm sorry." Gwang Soo, who belatedly realized his flaws, apologized. Hence, sighs were the only response he got. The four men heard a knock on the door, so they positioned themselves to protect Jong Kook. Suk Jin, Ha Ha, and Gwang Soo, who used to be Seung Hun's bodyguards, were replaced by three other agents from SPA, so they could provide service to their unconscious 'boss'.
 
Ha Ha, Gwang Soo, and Suk Jin went to hide on their respective spots as Jae Suk opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw a familiar man. "What are you doing here, Mr. Kang Gary-ssi?" the SPA Head asked. "I don't think you are allowed to visit Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi as of the moment." he spoke to the man with a warning. "As much as I want to visit Kim Jong Kook-ssi, someone here needs to visit him badly." Gary answered him in a nice way, but he was in doubt on who the man is talking about. Someone who needs to visit Jong Kook at his current state. "Who are you talking about?" he asked in a serious manner. 
 
Kang Gary, who was blocking someone from his behind, stepped forward to answer SPA Head Yu Jae Suk's question. As he stepped inside the room of Kim Jong Kook- Ha Ha, Suk Jin, and Gwang Soo revealed themselves to him. To his surprise, his eyes widened. But much to his surprise, they seemed to be more surprised with Kim Jong Kook's sudden visitor. Yu Jae Suk even opened his mouth when he saw the said visitor. The men, who are all in shock, greeted the person in chorus: "Long time no see, Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi."