The Brother

Seoul Searching

"Oh Jesus Heavens! Oh Jesus Heavens!" screamed Lee Seung Gi when he heard familiar sounds. He grew up with his brother who is skilled at guns, so it is no wonder that he heard gunshots along with the sound of the rain. He ran quickly when he saw the ground filled with red liquid and he was so astonished to see four men lying on the ground. The four men's eyes are all close for all of them have been unconsciously shot. Out of the four men, one man caught his eyes. His eyes grew wider when he confirmed who the person is. "Hyung!!" 
 
Four ambulance cars came to pick up the four injured man. "Sir, is there any problem?" one of the hospital staffs asked Seung Gi. He looked at the staff and asked, "Where is Song Ji Hyo-ssi?" The staff looked at him blankly. "Never mind." he added. "Who do I call? What on Earth is this? Oh Jesus Heavens!" he asked himself continuously, not knowing which to do first. He then called a number and he sighed as a relief when someone picked up his call. "Hello! This is Security Protection Agency, how may I help you?" said the person on the other line. 
 
"What?!" the person on the other line said. "Please.. not again." the person on the other line added. "Don't say it's Kim Jong Kook again. Please." said the person on the other line. He was confused as to why the person on the other line seemed to unhappy hearing the news. 'Are you an idiot? Who the hell will be happy when they hear their loved ones have been shot? Are you crazy? Seung Gi, Seung Gi, are you out of your mind?' he scolded himself again. Just as he was about to dial another number, a famous man appeared in front of him. 
 
"That man is this famous politician's son? Oh Jesus Heavens!" he screamed to himself when he found out that it's Kang Gary's father who is standing in front of him. "Are you the person who brought him here?" the popular politician asked him. He nodded slowly due to nervousness. "Where did he get shot?" he asked him again. "I don't know, Sir." he said. The popular politician asked him, "I'm not talking about which part of the body he was shot, but the place where he was shot." said Mr. Kang. He doesn't know why he sweats, but he really find the man in front of him scary.
 
Just then, six more men appeared in the hospital. This time, the men are standing in front of him and in front of Kang Gary's famous father. Four men bowed at Kang Gary's father, but the two tougher-looking men didn't even move a little. "It's been a while, Mr. Kang." said the older of the two. "Who would have thought we would meet here, Kim Myung Min-ssi." said Mr. Kang. Hearing the name of the person, it chilled him again. "Oh Jesus Heavens!" He can smell trouble between the two old men standing in front of him and it makes him more troubled. 
 
Mr. Song's appearance on the hospital makes the atmosphere much weirder. Inside the hospital's emergency rooms lie the four men related to Ji Hyo individually. And outside the emergency rooms where four men are in, the relatives of the concerned people are in a corner. 'Song Ji Hyo-ssi, just how amazing are you to make the whole world clashes in one?' Seung Go thought to himself when he realized that even he, himself, is included in the list of the cornered people for he is a relative of the confirmed toughest men out of the four, Lee Seo Jin.
 
The sudden tension was cut shortly when one doctor from the emergency room comes towards their way. "Who is Lee Seo Jin's guardian?" the doctor asked. Hearing the name of his brother, seven men looked at him. He refused to raise his hand first because of the nervousness, but Mr. Song was quick enough to notice him. He pointed at his direction and said, "That kid there is his younger brother." The doctor then looked at him and went near him. "He's now fine." he told him. He sighed out of relief, but was still nervous deep inside with the men's stares. 
 
Another doctor came out from the emergency room and same thing happened, however, it was Kang Gary's guardian whom the doctor is looking for. The guardian didn't even need to raise his hand as the doctor immediately recognizes Mr. Kang. "He's now okay, Mr. Kang." said the doctor. Mr. Kang nodded continuously as a sign of receiving a very good news. "Is that so? That's good, then. Good job, Doctor!" Mr. Kang commended the said doctor. Mr. Kang looked at Seung Gi and said, "You're lucky, Kid. If my son was in danger, you'll never ever get out of this."
 
He bowed to Mr. Kang when he turned his back at him. As soon as he heard the good news, he decided to leave decreasing the number of tension outside the emergency rooms. He is now left with Kim Jong Kook's two older brothers and four men who are not familiar to him. Myung Min looked at him and said, "You're still not safe, Kid. If my brother is in danger, you won't still get out of this." His heart thumped as he heard his warning. 'Hyung, why did you have to do this?' he asked himself thinking that his older brother Seo Jin can hear his thoughts.
 
A minute after Myung Min spoke to him, it was Mr. Song who approached him. Unlike the fear that he felt with Myung Min earlier, he felt softness to the old man coming his way. "Kid, I know you are Lee Seung Gi. So, Mr. Lee Seung Gi-ssi, could you please let me know how severe my daughter's shot is?" Mr. Song asked him politely. It's weirder now that he heard him spoke to him. It's true that the man approached him nicely, but his look tells otherwise. "Mr. Song -- I -- actually -- don't -- know -- where--  she -- is." he answered in pauses as he was too nervous. Mr. Song's eyes became larger when he heard his answer. "What did you say?!" he yelled.  
 
When he was about to answer Song Ji Hyo's father, another doctor came out from the emergency room. Mr. Song let go of his look at him and went to listen to the doctor's news. "Whose doctor are you?" Mr. Song asked. "Kim Jong Kook's." the doctor answered. Jong Kook's brothers looked at Mr. Song as the old man looked at them. "How is he?" asked Kim Soo Ro. The doctor looked at them seriously. "How is he?" asked Kim Myung Min with a tone deeply pressed. "I am sorry, but Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi is in a fatal condition. His shot was more severe than the other men that were brought here." the doctor answered honestly. "He could actually... die." the doctor added which made Myung Min and Soo Ro clenched their fists. The brothers looked at his direction as he uttered the words, "Oh Jesus Heavens!"