The Park

Seoul Searching

 


LOTTE WORLD AMUSEMENT PARK.
 
The famous actor Song Seung Hun together with Ha Ha, Lee Gwang Soo, and Suk Jin arrived at the city's famous amusement park. The people outside screamed their lungs out when they saw Seung Hun got off from his car. Today is Saturday and it is unusual to have the said amusement park to be closed, however, as a part of the deal of getting Song Seung Hun as their celebrity model, they agreed to him when he requested that he'd like to reserve the amusement park on one certain date. Loud screams were still heard outside the Lotte World.
 
Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo witnessed how popular Song Seung Hun is from the back. Jong Kook's right hand is holding Ji Hyo's left hand and both of them tigthened their grips when they arrived at the theme park. "I wish I could hold your hand even we get off of this car." Jong Kook told Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo still heard what he said despite of the loud noises of Seung Hun's fans. "Let's find ways, Oppa." she told him with a smile. "I don't mind them if they see us holding hands, but I am worried about you. I know how you love your job." she added. 
 
They let go of each other's hands when they noticed Seung Hun coming towards the car where they are. Seung Hun, who came closer to the themes park's main gate, made all the fans outside screamed his name again. "Song Seung Hun!" "Song Seung Hun Oppa!" "You are so handsome, Song Seung Hun." "Marry me, Seung Hun Oppa." These were some chants that they were able to hear from the people outside. Seung Hun bowed at them before he knocked the window of Ji Hyo's car. He waited for Ji Hyo to get off, but he was surprised when she did. 
 
Ji Hyo got out of the car from the front seat. He was expecting that Ji Hyo will be be coming out from the backseat that's why he knocked her car's backseat window. People screamed louder when Ji Hyo's figure was spotted. "Why did you sit in front?" Seung Hun asked his cousin. Ji Hyo looked at him and said, "See you in a while." He nodded at Ji Hyo and started to park the car. He saw Seung Hun placed his hand around Ji Hyo's shoulder when he looked through the car's rearview mirror and his hand automatically reacted by clenching its fist.
 
"Seung Hun Oppa, why did we go here?" she asked her cousin. "Your parents are here." he told her. Her eyes grew bigger when she heard what her cousin told her. "Really? That's good. I miss them so much. Thank you so much." she said as she hugged Seung Hun lightly. Seung Hun smiled when Ji Hyo hugged her and his three bodyguards looked at one another. Ha Ha, Lee Kwang Soo, and Suk Jin silently reacted when they saw their boss Seung Hun smiling. Ji Hyo let go of her hug and asked him all of a sudden, "Why are there no people?" 
 
Her handsome cousin Song Seung Hun smiled at her. "I thought you wouldn't notice it." he told her. "This park was actually reserved a month ago." he answered her question. "I've got a business to do with the Lotte owner and as a way to pay me, I have asked this theme park to be reserved on this day." he told her. Her face went blank again and his face showed disappointment. 'Why do you always have to be blank when situation like this happens?' he asked her on his mind. "You are such a capable actor, Oppa." she mused. 
 
Seung Hun assisted her inside to where her parents are. She was reunited with the famous Mr. Song and the CF queen Mrs. Song. "Mom! Dad! I miss you two." she shouted with happiness as she embraced them. "Ya! Song Ji Hyo, when are you coming back home?" asked Mrs. Song. She sat on an empty chair near her parents and answered her mom with, "Pretty soon, Mom. Pretty soon." she answered as Kim Jong Kook crossed her mind. "What's wrong, my daughter?" asked Mr. Song. She shook her head and smiled at her loveable parents. 
 
Seung Hun also joined them. Her attention was caught by a familar person who is sitting near her father. She knows the person, so she stood up and greeted the man beside her dad. "Long time no see, Mr. Yu Jae Suk-ssi." she told him with a light bow. Jae Suk bowed back and told her, "It has really been a long time, Ms. Song Ji Hyo-ssi." "How is Kim Jong Kook so far?" he asked her right away. She smiled at the SPA Head and answered, "He's doing really good, Mr. Yu Jae Suk-ssi. No wonder he's the top agent of your agency." 
 
Seung Hun coughed when he heard her answered. She turned to Seung Hun and saw that his three bodyguards overheard her. She smiled at the three bodyguards casually and said, "No offense meant." Ha Ha, Lee Gwang Soo, and Suk Jin smiled at the honest woman. As a response, the three of them bowed lightly to her and to their SPA Head. Jae Suk smiled seeing all of them gathered in one place, but his eyes are looking for someone else. Ji Hyo noticed it, so she told him "Kim Jong Kook-ssi is just parking the car, Mr. Yu Jae Suk-ssi." with a smile. 
 
Speaking of Kim Jong Kook, he was on his way to where the Songs are when someone blocked his way from the parking area. "Excuse me, do you know where the Flume Ride food junction is?" the person asked. He answered it with, "I am actually on my way there. If you want, you can follow me." he answered the person with an offer. "Oh, thank you. You're such a help." he told him with a smile. "You're welcome." he replied as he heard the person's thanks. "Are you from the Security Protection Agency?" the person asked him again. 
 
Song Ji Hyo caught a glimpse of Kim Jong Kook while he was on his way towards where they are. Ji Hyo waved at him happily while being witnessed by the Songs and the people of SPA. However, when he got near them, he was curious as to why Song Ji Hyo's face turned into blank. Seung Hun stood up from where he was sitting and told them aloud, "Happy Birthday Song Ji Hyo. This person here -- is my gift to you." he said pertaining to the person who had followed him from the parking site. "K-K-Kang Gary...--" Ji Hyo uttered the words as he turned around and saw the man who is brightly smiling peacefully in front of his woman.