The Hall

Seoul Searching
 
A tear fell from his left eye when he saw his older brother's condition. Today is the sixth and the last day that Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook's upcoming wedding will be on the news. He knows it because tomorrow's news will be about their most anticipated wedding. While Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook are enjoying the few remaining days before they become one, his brother Lee Seo Jin has been in and out of the mental hospital. Much worse, his brother's mind has been totally mentally challenged. This time, a tear fell from his right eye.
 
"H-hyung, please don't be like this. Please forget about Song Ji Hyo. She has never loved you from the start. She didn't even know you existed in her life. Hyung, are you listening? Just accept the fact that she won't be yours. She was never yours to begin with, Hyung." Seung Gi told the former actor who turned into someone who can't be controlled mentally. Seo Jin didn't mind him as he was busy looking outside the window from the room where they are. It pains him no end to see a man who was dignified be petrified just like this because of a woman. "Hyung, she will be married tomorrow. Please let go." he said making Seo Jin looked at him.
 
After a week of being the talk of the town, the day has finally arrived for Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo. Today is their wedding day, so the two of them arrived at the prestigious hotel where their wedding will be held. They didn't believe the supersition that if the groom and the bride will come together on the day of their wedding, something terrible will happen. They both smiled at each other before they parted ways earlier to go to their designated dressing rooms. "I can't wait to be lying next to you for the rest of my life." he whispered.
 
Few hours after, all the relatives and the guests can be seen at Seoul International Hotel. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook's friends and relatives all came with a smile on their faces. Myung Min, Soo Ro, and their wives looked really fabulous. A moment after, they spotted the fascinating parents of Ji Hyo. They bowed and smiled at one another when the SPA Agents arrived at the place. They only need a little while before the wedding. "Don't be nervous." Kwang Soo told Joong Ki as he tapped his shoulder. "It's just awkward." Joong Ki answered nervously. 
 
"Don't be awkward anymore, Joong Ki-ah. We know just how much you have changed. It's okay now, so don't feel any burden. Okay?" Jae Suk, who heard the conversation, cheered the young man. Joong Ki nodded with a little smile on his face. "You're like a brother to me, Joong Ki-ah. And a best friend." Kwang Soo added which made him smile more wider. The notification sound of the start of the wedding in 15 minutes was heard to everyone's delight. Everyone positioned themselves, but Joong Ki made his way in at the back of the hotel's door. "I'll just call Joong Ki to come forward." Kwang Soo told his co-agents. 
 
The hotel's door closed as everyone went to their places. Kim Jong Kook who looks so handsome and manly on his black tuxedo marched first with a very delighted face. His happiness couldn't be hidden, so numbers of reporters took the chance to capture his images. The hotel's door opened, and the beautiful and elegant aura of Song Ji Hyo left their attendees in awe. Jong Kook couldn't believe his eyes. He knows Ji Hyo is beautiful, but her, looking this way, is just so perfect and overwhelming for him. 
 
As soon as the wedding was done, loud noises could be heard inside the hall of the hotel. They are now cheering that Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are already husband and wife. They were all smiles when they turned around to see their guests, and seeing them smiled made them smiled more. Jong Kook held his wife’s arm tightly as he said, “I can’t wait to have you alone.” Ji Hyo pinched him making his reaction obvious to the crowd. “We have forever to go, and I am happy to go through forever with you.” He told him as he kissed her lips in front of the people inside the hotel’s hall. 
 
Unknown to them, two uninvited guests came to their wedding. Amidst all the excitement of the crowd, Seo Jin and Seung Gi entered the hotel’s hall. The new married couple started to walk down the aisle together to leave the hall, but they were surprised to see someone in the middle. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other just as the guests were puzzled with what’s going on. It’s Joong Ki, who is in the middle of the aisle, blocking their way. The SPA agents looked at one another with questions on their faces, but Suk Jin mouthed his, “What’s the meaning of this?” 
 
“He’s taking orders from someone.” Jae Suk told them looking at Joong Ki’s earpiece. “That someone might be here, Hyung. Let’s hunt him down.” Kwang Soo told them impatiently. “Ya! Use your brain. If we do that, the wedding will be a disaster.” Suk Jin told the tallest of them. “It’s starting to be.” Ha Ha commented seeing how the flashes of camera make the married couple’s eyes fighting for them. “I wonder what Joong Ki’s up to.” Jae Suk murmured while looking intently at the young man.  He noticed Joong Ki sighed as he grabbed something on his back. His reaction made him do what Joong Ki did. 
 
Reading the words from Joong Ki's mouth, Kwang Soo learned the cause of Joong Ki's sudden blank reaction. He looked around and saw two familiar figures somewhere in the hotel's hall. He whispered something to Jae Suk and the SPA Head nodded. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were looking at Joong Ki as they walked closer to him. Just as they walk closer, Joong Ki stepped his foot one step back. He's shaking his hand slowly as he pointed the gun to where Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are. The crowd seemed to be surprised and their initial reaction was to leave the said place. Just then, the words that Kwang Soo read from Joong Ki's lips were now audible - "I can't.. I won't."