just another girl

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

I slowly pulled out the slip of stapled paper and held it

with my hands as my eyes started to scan through the contents.

What?! Krystal had some mental illness...

(Author's note: Let me do a summary on the analysis report. Let's say she had fallen too deeply in love with L, and a sudden shock caused her brain to be unable to take it, which makes her go berserk sometimes.Pls don think tt the doctor write in this kind of language, of cos not! It's just a summary by me, k?)

I looked at L with my eyes bulging out as I held my jaw so that it won't fall.

L: This is an analysis from her doctor...

Me: You never told me....that she had this illness..

L: No... It was recently... When I started seeing you...

Me: You mean I started it?

L: Nono...

Me: Oh my...

L: The doctor says that she had a shock, and that shock plus her thoughts running wild brought her into this stage..

Me: But she don't look that serious to me...

L: You remembered that time she create a scene with Saven by pulling her hair?

Me: Yar...

L: I think it was her mental mind mistaking you for Saven...

Me: Isn't it very dangerous like that?

L: Maybe not... At least she still knows how to go home by herself...

Me: L... so You brought her into this whole mental stateness thingy.... its a sin to be so popular with girls eh...

L: Hey, don't make me feel guiltier...

We sat there in silence for a few minutes solemnly. Thoughts weaved in my mind and I felt weird...

Is loving someone such a horrible thing? I looked at L

What if one day.... What if he likes another girl... and abandon me? What if I becomes another Krystal?

She once said "Men are heartless"... It was so true... A sense of insecurity filled my heart.

Me: L.... Myungsoo....

L: yea? you dont usually call me by my name...

He suddenly broke out from his la-la land and look at me with a grin.

L: i like it

he rubbed his neck with a blushing grin..I stared down at my hands

L: maybe not.. if you are giving me that expression after calling me myungsoo....

Me: Will you abandon me one day?

I asked him as my eyes started to get wetter by each minute.

L: Hey, don't cry... Why would I do that?!

Me: Like what you did to Krystal...

L: It was a one sided thing all along, I never felt anything for her before...

He said as he moved over behind me and enveloped me in a hug.

L: Trust me, you are very special to me

I cleaned off my tears and listened to him.

L: First time I saw you, I lost interest in all other girls already. It was a complete lost...and I knew I can't play around anymore, cos you were here... And since then, I was trying to make Krystal get away from me already...

[L's pov]

I sighed slightly.

Why didn't she reply me?

I put her down...oh... She's asleep....

And who was I saying all those things to? Argh!!!!

The wall and spaces around me!!! Hey, it takes courage to splurt out such things you know...

Especially to her... And damn... she's asleep...

I don't even know how much of it she heard... Ar... Never mind, she must be tired after a whole day...

 

Back To Suzy POV

*Ring***

I remembered that I had set a morning alarm on my handphone.

I Reached out my hand to my cellphone and press on the snooze button and tucked myself deeper into bed.

Suddenly, the blanket flew up by itself... erm... or maybe someone lifted it up...

L: There's school today

I suddenly jumped out of the bed and pulled him on his shirt

Me: What's the time now?!

L: Don't worry, we've still got time...

I loosened my grip and sat on the bed to catch my breath, suddenly remembering what happened yesterday, about Krystal having some mental problems.

A horrid feeling washed over me as my eyes stayed glued t the envelope on the table, which had been lying there since last night.

L: Go wash up now

I nodded my head as I took my clothes out from the cupboard and went to bathe.

L: HURRY UP K, OR WE WILL REALLY BE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

Me: Okok

I answered him as I turn the knob of the handle off and wrapped myself with the towel.

After drying myself, i put on my clothes and stepped out of the bathroom.

Me: L?

I looked around the room.

He was there a moment ago... Must be in the kitchen finding food to eat...

I put the damp towel on the hanger and made my way down

the stairs when I saw Krystal and L.

it's her...

L: Why are you here?

Krystal:  Why can't I be? This is my house also right?

L: I think you got it wrong...

Krystal: L, you liar...

L: What?

Krystal: Don't you remember that you once told me that I was half the mistress of this place too? You even told me where you kept the key...

Wasn't that very much the same like me too?

L: That was in the past already, please leave now

Krystal: I knew it all along... you say this thing to every girl you bring home...

I was startled by her sentence.

Every girl? I might be one of them... No... I don't want to listen anymore... Even if I am, I will allow myself to continue being like that, because I can't give him up.

I advanced towards them and stopped a meter away.

Krystal: Oh... so that's it. I've hit it on the spot, you want me to leave because you got a girl at home.

L:  Krys!.. Never mind. If that is what you want to think, then be it.

L: Suzy. Let's go to school now

He turned his attention to me. I grabbed my bag and and made my way to the door.

Krystal: SUZY, don't you get it? You are just another gal to him!

This sentence of hers frightened me again.

We walked to school in silence as krystal tagged behind us. It felt so awkward.

L: Suzy let's go see the old lady at the shop later...

Me: My... grandma...

I can't get used to calling her that...

L: Yeahh

Finally, we walked into the school gate and Krystal stopped there.

Finally, there was peace.

I can't wait to visit grandma It's been some time...