First Day At School

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Surprisingly No, my mom did not scold me. She just shook her head and left me alone. Seems to be saying that I'm hopeless...

I lost my wallet! My precious wallet...

Why do I call it precious? Because in there, there is my photos taken with my former classmates, my Cards.

And my allowance for the month? There is $300 plus in it!

All gone now... How am I gonna live?

I plead with my mom to give me some more money, but she told me that I deserve to go without it since I am so careless to lose it...

.

.

Next Day

First Day of School

Arghh Tired.. I laid in my bed wishing that I could have a few more minutes to sleep, but the hands of the clock ticked continuously, not giving me a change to... and  because of my lazing around, I only had half an hour to prepare for school.

I started calculating, the journey there takes about 10 minutes to walk from my house. I need 3 mins to brush my teeth, 30 seconds to wash my face and... ARGHHH, Pabu, stop calculating. All this calculation thing is going to take up all of my time!

I ran to the toilet, took a 5 minutes bath and brush my teeth for only two minutes. Wow, it was faster than I thought!

I put on my uniform and ran all the way to school.

Gahh... I'm indeed late... Everybody had settled in class already.

Er... which is my class? Class 204 was my class, I started

to search around frantically for the sign that shows Class 204. Class 201, 202, 203... eh... dead end?

what? Where is 204???

Am I in the wrong school or what? Or did I remembered wrongly?