history

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

LJoe: Oh my.... is that L that I just saw?

Me: Where? Where!

I gripped on tightly to Ljoe's sleeve to get his attention the minute I heard L

Ljoe: There...

He pointed to a guy and covered his mouth.

Me: L!

Yes, it was him alright! I jumped up and down and threw myself into his embrace.

Finally, I calmed down and realised what I was doing. I was practically hanging my arms over him and hugging himlike there was no tomorrow. The familiar scent and embrace was so warm. I admit i missed his embrace...

I saw him staring in my eyes in a shock. I couldn't figure out what that expression meant either. Suddenly, I remembered that we have broken up, so I stepped out from his arms and backed myself away a few steps.

Me: I..It's good that you are alright...

L: Yeah... Didn't know you care about me so much yea?

I blushed furiously as I looked from him to Ljoe and back to him.

L: Our Ljoe here will get jealous heh

He masked his voice so happily that I couldn't guess if he really meant what he said.

I was about to protest, to make it clear that there isnt anything going between Ljoe and I, when Ljoe held my hand.

Puzzled I looked up to his face as he spoke to L

Ljoe: Yeah, I am jealous

I remained silent througout. I have got no idea what to say at situations like these..

L: Ar...ok...

The scene felt awkward. Suddenly...

Ljoe let go of my hand and went to gave L a pat on his back.

Ljoe: Yah Pabo ya. i would never ever snatch my buddy's girlfriend?

L:  What you mean?

I blushed furiously hearing that and Ljoe laughed his heads off while L was just standing there like a fool with a stunned face

Ljoe: It means me being together with your sweetheart is untrue.

I hit Ljoe when he mentioned sweetheart. I could almost die from blushing.

I looked at L trying to find how he felt, but all he gave us was a blank stare.

L: Hey, it was all in the past already, don't mention it..

Past...yea...I guess its me who gave him the so 'firm' idea that we were history ... I don't want things to be like this either, but I can't stop it...

Ljoe: Uh-oh... Our Suzy's heart is breaking...

Me: Nah...

I kicked him in his ankle.

Ljoe: Ouch!

Yeah, but right, my heart was sinking itself inside queietly ... I saw people putting out the fire from where I was standing.

When will the flame in my heart for him die out? They talked on and on while I stood quietly by a side, unable to find the words to say. I can't talk...

Pa system: Students, for those who are able to go home, please return home now. For those who have a problem with their transport, please proceed to the school field. We will inform you further by phone.

Me: Ya! Hey... what about my books and bag?

L: Just go home.. listen to instructions.

He responded as he pushed my head.

Me: YAH!

I replied him angrily as my head remained unstable, like I was doing some sort of indian dance?

Nah...

Ljoe: I'm going home now, bye!

He ran away leaving me and L again,he is always like that!

I was expecting L to say "I'm going home too, bye!", but

instead...

L: Want a ride home?