L is angry?

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

I straightened my uniform and make sure I looked ok.

I stepped down and I was expecting L

I remembered what he told me yesterday. He said that he would see me under my block in the morning today...

I waited downstairs by the lift, no one...

If he is not going to come, then I will be late for school.. Nah... It seems like he isnt coming.. its getting late

School has already started and im seriously late

 I hurried off to school

Teacher: Suzy! What time is it now?

Me: 10

Teacher: It's almost time to go home and you just came?

I went to my seat and sat down, taking out my books and then I felt the teacher glaring at me through her thick spectacles.

Teacher: take out your history textbook, not your Maths book.

I looked into my bag. I forgot to bring my books to school.

I looked at the teacher tongue tied.

Teacher: Get out of my class

I grab my bag and books and get out of the class.

I knew it was a mistake, to go to school.

I walked out of the school feeling very disappointed.

Why didn't he come today? And I noticed something in class just now. Ljoe didn't come again..

Did they get into another fight?

That must be it! I ran to the old lady's shop.

Me: Auntie, has something bad happen toL?

Old Woman: Yes...

Me: Where are they now???

Old woman: I cant tell... I dont want you to get involved.. its dangerous

Me: Please tell me... please...

Old woman: It's going to be over soon. Few more minutes and I'll tell you where to find them.

I sat there frustrated. Something had happen and she didn't want to tell me.

Old Woman: Alright, they are now at the basketball court. Go find them.

I looked at her with gratitude and thanked her.

I ran all the way to the court and I saw a big group of guys lying on the floor.

I ran over to Ljoe immediately and helped him to sit down.

Me: Are you ok?

He looked like he is really injured. There is blood. I was so terrified, not because of the blood, but because I didn't know what kind of pain he is feeling now.

I helped him up slowly to a bench and then I saw L

He was still at the court. I then ran over to help him up. Then when I turned over to look at Ljoe I saw her beside him again.

After that, I caught L looking at me.

There was sadness in his eyes and his eyes are red. I assume that he must be feeling very pain now...

Me: Does the wounds hurt alot?

L: I feel hurt, pain...

Me: Do you want to come up to my house first?

L: No, go away.. just get lost.

Me: B..But...

L: I say... GO AWAY! SCRAM!!!!

Ljoe: YAH! what are you shouting at her for?

I looked over at Ljoe and back to L I don't know what I did to make him angry, but the hatred in his eyes... i could see that...i felt tears welling up..

I left the place. There was no point for me to stay. He doesn't appreciate my help.

I went back to find the old lady. The moment I stepped in, she stared at me.

Old woman: Why did you have to let yourself get hurt againand again?

Me: What do you mean?

Old woman: Ljoe, he already has a girlfriend.

Me: I know... But I still like him very much...

Old woman: Since this person doesn't appreciate, don't let yourself get back and get hurt again.

Me: And why does L seems to hate me?

Old Woman: Go find the answer from him yourself.