The End

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

[Suzy's pov]

I ran out in the dark, with the rain hitting on my head and skin. It was painful, because the rain was so heavy and it was painful also, because I trusted too blindly. I pushed a lock of hair behind my ear as I used my hands to cover my face. Can I pretend that I didn't see anything? I can't. He was there, enjoying every little moment hespends with her.He didn't even resist her, how can that be fake? And when he saw me, his lips were still on hers!

Forget it... He told me not to get near to Krystal because he didn't want Krystal to tell me about their affairs?

L: SUZY!!!

I turned my head to see him running towards me. I quickened my steps as my tears flowed with the wind. I know I can't outrun him, so I stopped and turned to facehim. He suddenly stopeed at where he was too.

I looked at him one last time, blinking my eyes as the rainwater entered them.

Me: Stop there, I don't want to hear you say anything!

I shouted over a distance to him.

He stood there with his hair all Wet too.

[L's pov]

What could I do? She doesn't believes me...

Me: I didn't... Hear me out please...

I begged her helplessly.

Immediately, she cupped her ears and closed her eyes, and shouted that she don't want to hear anything.

I shut my mouth at that instant. All I wanted was for her to calm down.

I walked towards her slowly,hoping that she would not run away anymore. Alas... she didn't. When I was just one metre away from her, I took out my bunch of keys from my pocket.

L: Your keys...

[Suzy's pov]

My keys? Damn him! He give it to any other girls... Anyone can just go into his house! I grabbed it from his hands and stared at him.

Me: What do I need these keys for?

L: Sorry...

He said in a shaky voice as he bent his head low.

Me: I don't need these keys anymore!

I used all my might and threw it on the road. He looked at me with a shocked expression and then ran into the middle of the road to pick up the keys.

I looked at his silly actions, bending down, grabbing the key, then standing up, looking at me. His eyes were shaken..

My tears continued to flowed as I looked at him shivering uncontrollably.

Suddenly, a flash of light came and I saw a car approaching him.

Me: L!!! go away! Go away! L!!!!!!!!!!

He looked at me with a confused expression. He didn't hear what I said...

Within spilt seconds, everything was over.

Me: L!!!!!!!

I cried out like a wounded animal as I ran towards him and held him. I yelled incoherently as I saw him lying in a pool of blood.

I held him tightly in my arms and yelled his name many times. He didn't respond...

I turned and looked at the empty road, feeling robbed. I looked at him once again, yelling.

Finally, he opened his eyes. He blinked a few times and I put my palm slightly above his face so that the rain won't enter his eyes.

L: I... I...

He gave up the attempt to talk, and held up the bunch of keys to me, then stop breathing. At that moment, the rain stopped. Everything ended.

I looked at the bunch of keys in his hands and slowly took it out from his finger. It was a new bunch of keys...

Under the moonlight, I saw the small words engraved on the

metal pieces: [ Myungsoo <3 Suzy ] I Love You, My Only One

.

..

.

.

.

The End

.

.

AN: THE END! its finally ended and i hope you guys enjoyed reading=)