runaway

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Me: What do you mean?

Mom: I'm sending you to another school since you like your red headed boyfriend so much.

NO! She can't do this!

Suddenly, I threw away all my anger and started crying.

Me: No, mom! Please...

I begged her, but she pushed me away and said that it was for my own good.

I sat on the floor and looked blankly at the gates. Is there anything I can do?

I suddenly thought of my handphone. I took it out and was about to call L when...

Mom: Take that thing over!

No!

I shook my head as I hid it behind me.

This was my only way out...

Without shouting any further, she came to me and snatched it away, depriving me from any communication.

Me: Please.... Don't do this to me... I'm your daughter...

Mom: Precisely! I am doing this for your own good. After today, you will go to a new school and start a new life, no more of hanging out with such people!

Me: But I don't want a new life or anything else! I am very happy with the way it is now...

I pleaded with her, but it was to no avail.

Mom: You, go back to your room now!

She screamed as she pointed her index finger at the direction of my room's door.

Mom: I say go back!

I stood up and wiped away my tears as I pulled myself over. I sat in my bed and buried my head in my hands as I curled myself up.

I peered out of the window. I reached out my hands to open up the window panes. Well...Don't you worry, I am not going to commit suicide or anything. I'm wise, ya...you know...

I'm just taking a breather.

Maybe I could run away from home?

But how? I don't even have my keys with me...

*Ding dong*

Yes!

I peered out of my room's door as I saw my mom open the wooden door, followed by the main gate.

It was my dad. He was back from work.

I ran out and pushed my mom away from the gate and escaped through the small slit just beside my dad.

I had done it!

I ran down the stairs, exhuasted. All the way, I ran and finally, I came to a point whereby I couldn't go any further.

I looked around...my surroundings... Where am I anyway?

It's just a piece of land with some grasses and trees. I wouldn't call that a forest. Why? Don't ask me. I don't know either... It just doesn't appeal to me as a 'forest'.

Or perhaps it waS? That would be disastrous... I looked above me, the sky is turning darker every minute.

For once, I regretted running away. But I quickly got the thought off my head.

That's not what I should be thinking now. I should think of how to get myself outta this mess...

Well well, If I walk STRAIGHT, I would surely be able to get out of this place.

I walked a few steps front. What if I get myself deeper in? I don't care already... I must take a risk.