Ditched

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Ljoe: He ditched you?

Ditch? What a word to use? That must have seem like a word he always use...

Ljoe: Go and wash your face la, you look like a.... argh..

He said as he pushed me out of the classroom.I pulled myself to the girl's toilet and washed my face.

I didn't even bother to look into the mirror.  Right...Maybe he doesn't want me because I am ugly?

Krystal was... pretty... alright. I can't deny the fact.

At least I was not trying to bluff myself and go around the mirrors in the toilet and tell myself that I am much more prettier than her...

Hell... I am not going to think so much of her. She's a damn bloody ...

I was almost cursing out aloud when I lifted up my head and saw L walking in my direction.

I felt excitedness, sadness and anger boiling up in me. I wanted to say something to him, but I missed that chance.

He just walked pass me, He pretended that he didn't know me....He didn't even bother to catch my gaze...

It hurts... alot. I felt my heart ripping, but I didn't bother to stop it. I mean I can't.

Hey, wait... this scene looks so familiar...

Oh yeah... I remembered the last time he ignored me when we brushed past each other on the coridor.

But this time, was it the same thing? I guess not...

I've gotten it sorted out during maths lesson.

He's not a two-timer. He had decided that he wants her, not me.

Krystal + L = WEll, I can't figure this out

Suzy + L= Bad things and bad things happening...

That was right... Ever since he stepped into my dull, boring ,lonely and stupid life, many things had been happening.

He had stepped into my life and messed it up totally.

And now he wants to step out of my life... I can't stop that, I know...

But the thing is... he had taken such a big part of me... A very very big part of my heart whom no one can replace.

And the word 'forever'? Did he say forever?

"It's all a big fat lie!" I shouted as I drew a big fat zero on my maths worksheet.

Everyone in the class turned to look at me.

Well... I guess I was being a little worked up...

Me: Sorry...

That day... I cried for him again. I cried... in my bed, for the whole day. I can't believe I did such a stupid thing and rebel against my mom? For this guy...

Was he worth everything? Was he worth my tears?

No! He's not! I wiped away my tears as I sat down and made a promise to myself. I would never hurt myself like that again... Never...

Maybe I... maybe I can just keep my heart in a box, locked it safely and keep it safe from harm. How do I do that?

Not to fall in love again