resolving the fight

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Ergh... She's advancing towards me like a tigress, I saw her clenching her fist even though she her nails were a little bit longer, but it's pretty nice, I must admit.

*knock*

Hey, I shouldn't start admiring her nails at this point of time. Think, head, think! What do I do now?

Explain? But how do I explain when she looks like she is going to sink her nails into my flesh?...

Oh well... maybe I am exaggerating... but she looks fierce.. at least to me...

She was just one meter away form me when L reaches out his right arm and stop her by her shoulder.

L: Wait, what did she do?

she tried to advance towards me and pushing L with both her arms, but of course L is stronger, so... she gave up.

I backed off a few steps and tried to wake up from the shock I just felt.

L: Calm down,Saven... What on earth did she do you wrong?

Saven: This... damn... You know what she did? She two-timed you and LJoe and you are taking it like nothing has happened?!

Oops.. smoke emitting from a dragon... If you looked closely, you might even see smoke emitting from her ears?

Me:  Yah Hey, wait... can you give me time to explain?

Saven: What do you think there is to explain? huh?

Me: I have got nothing on with LJoe!!

Saven : Right fine... How do you prove that?

Me: Cause I am now with L I like him and no one else!

L got the message from me and held my hand firmly with his.

Me: Yeah... really, if not why would he send me home and why in the hell you find me with L and not LJoe?

Suddenly, she calmed down and looked at our hands which are joined together at that moment.

I felt my hands trembling, but felt L trying to stabilise me. with this, I felt my heart thumping...

Saven: But you could be a two timer!

Everything was already almost OK, When suddently this she popped out the question i dreaded the most

Saven: L, then what about Krystal?

L: What?

Well... I know she had seen it through. The way our hands tremble could not escape her eyes and the way L stutter when he speaks could not escape her ears.

Saven: I'll tell her you are fooling behind her back!

L: No!

There was a sudden outburst of response from him as he let go of my hand and pulled Savento stop her from leaving the place.

Saven: What? Scared?

L: Hey, please... Don't...

L pleaded with her desperately.

L's still with her. And to think I could let my hopes rise.

Is she so important to him? I don't get it...Krystal must be the luckiest person in the world...

I knew it...cause I've once knew the feeling of being the luckiest girl.

Hey, stop dwelling in the past man... I woke up to reality to see L still pleading with Saven.

I picked up my phone and dial for Ljoe.

Me: Hey, your number 7 is here, there's some problem... Maybe you can come to solve it yourself?

Ljoe: Where are you now?

Me: Under my block

LJoe: I'll be right over...

Me:Saven, I guess we need to talk...

They paused and look over at me. Before I knew it, I felt something wet on my cheeks.

God damn it... why am I crying? I guess my water tank broke the moment he let go of my hands.

L: Hey, are you ok?

He came over and asked, concerned about me all over again. Why are guys like that? One moment you are nothing, and the next... argh.. forget it.

Saven: Fake the act, there's no reason why you should be crying now

Ljoe: SAVEN!!

Ljoes voice boomed out from behind us as he shouted to her angrily and he pulled her towards him.

Ljoe: How can you be so... Suzy? What happened?

Saven: Hey, I don't even know why she is crying for!

Me: Nono... it's not her fault...

Ljoe's eyes darted over to L.

Wow... how smart was he?

L: What? What did I do?

Saven: Yeah, he did nothing. She just cried out suddenly..

LJoe: Saven, please... I told you to trust me and you didn't want to...

Saven: Look at how concerned you were over her just now? You practically hurt my hands when you pulled me away from her!

LJoe: But that was called care for a friend!

Saven: Then what about me? You don't even care a damn!

She shouted out almost bursting into tears. There was a short pause before he finally opened his mouth to speak.

I was still worrying that he could not handle it...

LJoe: To you..its not just care... That is called love.

Wow... I was imagining how nice it would be if this was L and me.

Hey, but that won't happen... The next I saw was them making up with each other, and the next moment they were gone... How loving...

L: How loving...

Wow, he could read my thoughts? I stared at him in awe.

L:  what?

Me: Nothing

L: What were you crying for just now?

How could a guy be so clueless?

Me: Nothing

i shook my head

Me: Im going home

L: I'll see you up

I did not refuse, because I did not want to speak any further...