Objection.

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

My jaw dropped instantly as I saw my mom walking out of the lift.

Mom: YAH YOU Get off my daughter!

L: I'll see you tomorrow...

He whispered to me, then left in a hurry.

Why? Why must my mom treat him like that? The other time Yoseob came up to my house, she was still gloating over it...

I followed my mom into the lift and I expected a scolding

Mom: Who is he?

Me: He... he is my friend

I said aloud, trying to sound confident.

Mom: Then why were you two holding hands just now?

Me: ...

I had no comments..., so I kept my mouth shut.

Me: But mom...didnt you always wanted me to have a boyfriend?

Mom: Yes, but not someone like this! Dont You remember the Other day? This guy brought you home and you were beaten up because of him! And what colour is his hair? He is definitely not a good guy. You better stay away from him!

Me: Mom, he is not what you think he is...

Mom: Say no more. I won't allow you to be with such guys. He looks like a gangster with that kind of unsightly hair.

I shut my mouth up because I knew that no matter what I say, she is always right. As for me, wrong, always. The door of the lift opened and I locked myself in my room the moment I stepped into the house.

What kind of mother this is?

She taught me not to judge a book by its cover, but she actually set up this example, which is totally the opposite.

I felt tears coming to my eyes as I laid in my bed. I cried for five minutes, then realised that I was actually rather stupid...

My mom don't go to the same school as me, does she? No.

She doesn't fetch me from school, right?

Yes, she won't even know what's happening. I can just hide it from here.... But is this right? I couldn't care less.