friends? or not?

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Me: Yes, it's me

Krystal: Yes? can i help you?

She asked in a more polite tone than the other time. Funny.. One moment she is nice, the other moment she is like a .

Me: Erm... Can I speak to L?

Krystal: Oh... sure, wait huh...

They are together? I felt jealous. Why isn't it me instead?

L: Suzy?

He asked in a surprised tone.

Me: yes...

... Why did I call in the first place? I didn't even know what to say now!

What a klutz... Then there was a few moment of silence on the phone.

It was awkward...

Me: I guess we could be friends...

WhaT? What did I just say? Hey man... things were getting out of hand. I had practically no control over my mouth...

L: Oh... Okay...

Me: Can I ask you something?

L: Shoot

Me: Who is Krystal to you?

L: She... she's my girlfriend...

Me: oh... wish u guys happiness

I felt a flicker of hurt and disappointment.

Me: Ok, c'ya

I can't wait to slam down the phone and run around my bed ten times, then go back to sleep, and when I wake up, "oh!

It's just a dream." Hey, but no...

L: Hey, wait

Me: yea?

L: I think there is something I ought to let you know...I don't love Krystal

*Beep beep...

The line went dead. What?! He hung on me?

What does that mean anyway? He is...so... I don't know how to explain...

He can have a girlfriend that he doesn't even love? Oh... maybe he is fond of her? Or... haha... never mind.

At least I am happier to hear that...

Yes yes.. I know I am an evil person... but I can't help myself from feeling this way.

I grabbed my bunch of keys and stepped out for some fresh air. It's been days since I felt fresh again...

Was it just because one sentence of his?  Nah... I was walking walking along till I came to the court.

Heh... I still remember the first time I sat here... I was carrying such an innocent mind, I was a little girl

who didn't know anything yet... It's good if I could go back then...

Hah... LJoe still looks as good as the first time I saw him! And L... he's there too...

It's no surprise anyway... He can be found there almost all of the time.

Then, suddenly, they stopped playing. I mean the two of them only.

LJoe sat on my left, L sat on my right.

LJoe: What's the matter with the two of you?

L & me: what......

I was surprised at how we answered in unison.

Ljoe gave out a quick laugh and walked off.

Hey! Don't go! I wanted to shout out, but I didn't.

Ljoe: You two shall have a face to face talk...

I looked at his back as he went further and further away.

I felt so helpless without him eh...

Me: Hey, you hung up on me just now!

I kicked his right leg. I don't know why I did that too. I just felt like I was converting back to the old, cheerful me again. It was good to have this feeling!

Me: Eh???... No eh! It's you, you hung up on me!