L Myungsoo..

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Last chapter review: A red headed guy came to class and

called "Suzy".

Me: You calling me?

"Yes, you."

I swallowed hard and stepped foward to him.

I could sense that everyone were looking at me. For that moment, I finally felt that I had attention.

When I finally reach the door, he scanned me from head to toe a few times and I just kept quiet.

"Good, my name is Myungsoon, call me L. Come to the first table by the office during recess time."

Me: Who are you?

L: I thought I just told you? I am L.

Me: I mean how did you know my name, my class and why do I have to go there?

L:  You ask too much girl, just come and You'll know later. You better be there later or you'll be sorry.

Then he went off hurriedly without waiting for my reply.

I turned back wanting to return to my seat, just to find out that everyone were still looking at me. The class was silent and I can't stand it. The silence was hurting my ears.

Me: What?

Then they carried on with their work immediately.

Why does everyone look at me as though they were scared of me? Or as though I had done a wrong thing?

Yoseob: You are from the Pheonix?

Me: What is that?

Yoseob: Oh, never mind. Anyway, my name is Yoseob.

Me:yeah.. I know

Yoseob: You know?

He suddenly looked very happy. Yikes.. He must be thinking that I was paying attention to him all the while... I regretted saying that I knew his name... argh!!

A teacher came in and everyone fell back to their places.

The teacher was so engrossed in her own talk that she didn't notice that no one was listening to her.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a very pretty girl smiling at me. She was holding on to a piece of paper and she signalled to me to read it.

I turned back to my place and unfolded the strip of paper.

It went like this:

" Hello! You are the new member of the Phoenix? My name is Amy. What's yours? "

What's up with the Phoenix thing?

I had heard two people mentioning about Phoenix since the day started.

I replied her: " :) My name is Suzy. What is the Pheonix? Can you tell me what that is? "

I turned a little and threw the paper on her table because she was just sitting behind me. It was like... rather convenient.

It took her 15 minutes to reply. The reply should be very long...

I opened up the piece of paper:

" Oh, that means that you are not from the Pheonix, I am from The Pheonix. I guess you should be joining it sooner or later. The red head who came to find you earlier is the leader of our gang. This is the first time he personally come out and recruit the member himself. "

Before I could reply her, the bell for Lunch break went.

I wanted to go up and talk to her, but she went away with a group of friends. Well, no choice...

I thought of what L said earlier...

"You better come or you'll be sorry."

Well, there's no harm going there right?

I made my way to the canteen by myself and when I reached the canteen, I saw a group of guys sitting at the first table. There was L , the redhead, and 6 other guys. I was hesitant to walk over there, but as soon as I saw him signalling for me to go there, I walked right up front.

Me: Im here

L: Good, take a seat

I looked around the table...All the seats are occupied...

Me: its full.

The other guys around him suddenly turned to stare at me.

Me: Eh... Did I say anything wrong?

L: Haha, no. You all move over a little bit to make space for this little girl.

Me: Yah! What little girl?!

The guys around him turned to stare at me again. Well... I think I said something wrong again...

I sat down and he looked straight into my eyes. I felt a sudden shock. Wow, this guy is great, he had just electrocuted me... Is there such a word as electrocuted anyway? Never mind, I am not concerned about that. I am more concerned about why he asked me here

Me: So.. why did you call me here?

L: Oh, do you know about the Pheonix?

Me: Ya..

L: Who told you?

Me: Amy

L: Oh...Ok... so Care to join?

Me: No

L: Why not?

He was suddenly taken aback and the few guys beside him stare at me again. God... what's wrong with them?

Me: erm Because I don't know what that is, so I don't want to get involved.

L: Ok, good little girl, haha...

Me: Yah~~Don't call me little girl, I don't like it.

That was the last sentence I said before I left my seat.

Then, as I left, I saw 07 taking my seat.

7 and L were talking and laughing. so they're friends... They looked compatible..

Ah... I mean as friends... don't get the wrong idea.both really handsome,

I went back to class and check the timetable. It was Mr Kim's period. Kim jaejoong remember?

Just then, I saw 7 coming into the class. All the girls turned to look at him. I knew how they felt. They must think that he is very handsome... Exactly how I felt.

He plopped down right beside me and I felt my heart racing.

Although he was not talking to me or looking at me, I could feel my temperature rise, just because I knew he was only one metre away from me.

Amy: So how was it?

Amy suddenly broke into the scene.

Me: Im nt joining

Amy: Why not??

Me: I don't want to...

Amy: How did you reject L?

Me: I just told him that i didnt want to.

Amy: Wow wow.. didnt he flare up or anything??

Me: No... He was just a little shock...

Amy: Wow thats really surprising...

Then she turned away from me, to 7

Amy: HEY

7: Yes?

Amy : Nothing, just greeting you, dun have to be so cold~~ friendly abit alright

7  just shrugged and looked away.

Then Amy returned to her seat the moment Mr Kim stepped into class.