jeolous

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

He came to my table, directly in front of me.

He dropped a slip of paper on my table and went out as the teacher for that period came into class.

I immediately stuffed the slip of paper into my bag.

Just then, Ljoe and Yoseob came into class. They're late!

The teacher look at them once, but ignored the fact that they were late.

Ljoe threw me a smile as he settled down in his seat.

My heart kept doing somersaults then and I was so happy. I turned away, so that he wouldn't see me blush. But instead I turned to face Yoseob. He also threw me a smile.

I felt like I was going to puke.

*AN: Hey readers i dont dislike yoseob kay.I reeli like him hahahhaa but i just added him in randomly casted as the nerdy one. sorry to yoseob shippers=)*

Yikes.. Then throughout the whole lesson, I had to put up with Yoseob. I don't really hate him alot, but I just wish that he would stop looking at me.

Then it was break time,  Yoseob came to me like how he did

the day before.

Yoseob: Suzy..

Me: erm. Ya?

Yoseob: You are very pretty

Just then, I saw L standing at the door again, in that pose.

He was bursting out and laughing at what Yoseob had just said.

L: Yah Yoseob!, no one say this to woo girls! Haha!!

I felt so awkward. How odd can this Yoseob guy get?

Yoseob then went off hurriedly away, but was then blocked by L

I saw  L whispering something in Yoseob's ears, but I could not hear them.

After that, he let Yoseob off and came to me.

L: That Yoseob fella likes you alot huh?

I was feeling rather fustrated at that time and I shouted at L, part of it was because I felt sorry for Yoseob too.

Me: Yah! Dont talk nonsence.. and get out of my sight!.

I knew that I was making him very embarrased by saying that because the whole class was still there.

And I regretted immediately for my outburst

I went to the canteen to see L at the table surrounded by many girls. This was the first time I saw him like that.

He threw me a glance and I went away, to a quiet place where there was no one. I sat down and then I heard a series of footsteps coming to my ears.

Who was that?

Ljoe: Jealous?

He was just behind me, how could I have not noticed it?

Me: What jealous? ...

Ljoe: That L is getting involved with so many girls

Me: Nah, why should I be jealous?

Ljoe : What you saw just now was his usual self. Since you came to this school, it has been a very long time since he acts like that.

I was surprised to hear him say that, so I just stared at him as he spoke.

Me: I am not jealous, I have no reason to be jealous anyway.

Ljoe: Haha

He just laughed and went away, leaving me alone in my own thoughts.

Suddenly, I remembered the slip of paper that Mr Kim had gave me in the morning.

I searched my pockets, but I could not find it.

So, I ran up to class and pour all my belongings out from my bag. Still, I couldn't find that slip of paper.

Where is it?!!!