brothers? confession?

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Yoseob: It's true

My laughter quietened down as I scanned through him from head to toe. Nope... They don't resemble each other in any way.

Me: But L and you are like... so different...

Yoseob: It's alright if you don't believe me.

Me: Nono... I believe

I lied.

Yoseob: You haven't answered my question yet

Me: What question?

Yoseob: Are you together with my brother now?

Me: No!

Yoseob: Really?

The way he asked me is like how I asked my mom when if she would really give me sweets when I was small.

Me: I am not even in the least interested in him!

He smiled to me happily. I don't like this. I'd rather he don't smile. It's so weird.

Wait wait.... Does he like me? Hey, what am I imagining now...

A nerd like him wouldn't think of anything like that. Whew...I heaved a sigh of relief.

I think I better not go so near with this guy... Who knows... I might even become a phsyco like him...

Me: I gotta go, bye!

I ran away from him, all the way back to my home. I knew he did ran after me from the footsteps I heard, but

he stopped as soon as I went into the lift. It was rather scary. I am a little afraid of this creepy stuff, I mean very frightened by it.

I closed the door behind me and caught my breath.

Then I saw my mom. She shot me a threatening look.

Mom: Why were you running like that?

Me: ERm... I saw a cockroach outside.

Mom: Really?

Yoyo: Ya...

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

What?! He came up to my house?

I'm dead.

My mom shift her focus to the door as soon as the knock came, then she looked at me again.

I opened the door slowly, praying hard that it was not Yoseob. But... sadly, it was him...

Yoseob: I forgot to give you this...

He said as he handed me a very small box wrapped in pink colour hearts. Then, he went away.

Mom: You've got valentine's day gift from a boy? Suzy! , first time in your life!!

I think my mom is more thrilled than me about this, she jumped around the house like it was meant for her instead.

She wouldn't be reacting this way if she saw clearly how Yoseob looked like.

She wouldn't want her daughter to get together with a freak, ya?

Great... I spent Valentine's day this year with Yoseob ...

Ergh................

I thought they said L liked me, then why didn't he turned up? and he Still had to pass the note to so many people before it reaches me...

At least if he turned up, I would have a nicer day today, because he is actually not freaky? I mean L is actually quite gorgeous.. with his electrocuting eyes and all...

He's not bad, but LJoe's good too.. number 07.

As I though of Number 07, my heart became to melt as his picture came into my mind. But why didn't he come and pass me the note himself when L wanted him to pass it to me?

Funny... I wonder what could have happened to L

.

.

*Next day In school

Me: Omo!.. what happened to you?

My face was twitched in shock as I looked at L standing at the door of my classroom. He was bandaged in many parts of his limbs and he was even using a crutch to walk...

He came to my class again... to find me or Ljoe?

Me: Eh... what happened?

Then I saw Ljoe limping into the class, the identical version of L on the bandages part.

Ah....!!! Someone tell me what happen!