The Old lady.

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

I woke up in the morning as usual and made my own breakfast and just as I was about to step out of the main door, my mom came out from her room dressed nicely.

I was surprised..she dont usually wake up so early...

MoM: Suzy, I'll send you to school since I'm going marketing later.

Me: Huh? So early?

Mom: Yup. There's a great sale at the supermarket. I gotta be there.

Me: Oh... ok

As she see me into the school gate, I saw many many eyes staring at me like I had two heads.

What's wrong?

It's just my mom sending me to school...Hey, but I am not a primary one kid!

It was so embarrasing... She insisted to see me up to class and I could only nod my head. I don't want a fight between me and mom to start in the school. It is 100 times more embarrasing...

As I sat in my seat, my mom looked around in the class as

Mr Kim Jaejoong walked in.

Mr Kim: Excuse me, Mam... May I know why you are in the class?

Mom: OH MY!!!

My mom shrieked and exclaimed loudly as her gaze fell on Mr Kim

Hey...but what's wrong eh?

Mr Kim: Eh??...

Mom: Your hair... Oh my god... And you are a teacher somemore? This school!!!

My mom stomped out of the class in a hurry as she slapped her forehead and shook her head.

Oh...his hair colour...yeahh mr Kim dyed his hair not long ago.. claiming he wanted us to feel closer to him.

Hey, but what's wrong with colouring the hair? I think it's cool what... Why does my mom kick up such a big fuss over the hair thing?

Mr Kim: Suzy... she is?

Me: My mom.

I answered as I lowered my head. Then there was a kind of silence in the whole class.

MrKim: Oh... all right! Let's get on with lessons!

*Lunch Break

I peered out from the door and looked right and left. No sight of my mom. Good.

Suddenly, I felt a pull on my ponytail. I spunned around immediately.

My head collided with his chest as I felt myself enveloped in a familiar embrace.

I knew who it was already! L! We pulled away after a quick hug.

Ne: How did you get into my class

L: Back door

Me: My mom...

L: I know she doesn't like me...

Me: Sigh.. nevermind... It's nothing much anyway.

L: Does that mean I can no longer pick you up and see you home?

Me: I'm not sure...

L: ...........

His smile drooped into a sigh as I pulled his arms and went out of the classroom.

L: Is there anything I can do to make her like me?

I looked at L once from head to toe and realised that this was the kind of guys my mother hate, I mean judging by just the physical appearance

Me: I don't think so...

Suddenly, an idea popped out into my head.

The old lady!!