made up

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Next day*

I walked to school as usual. Everything was normal as I walked along the roads into the school. The grass were green, nothing changes, but why do I feel so weird?

I was walking and walking and walking until I saw L

I sticked my eyes on him and caught his eye. He glance at me once then continued walking. As he passed by me, I even thought he would stop, but he didn't.

He simply walked on and I walk on too. I felt so sad and I felt a slight tinge of pain scrunching up in me.

How could he... how could he just walked pass me as though we were strangers? Does everything that happened yesterday meant that we are over?

I don't know... and I don't wish to know too... I just felt dissappointed....

I plopped down in my seat as the first tear from my eyes came out. I looked around the class. Everything was doing their own stuffs, I guess no one would notice me.

Just a minor thing and he treats me like that?

I don't get it... Maybe I don't know him well enough?

Or he is just playing with me... like how he did with any other girls?

Suddenly, I saw a hand reaching out to me with a piece of tissue. I don't wanna care, nothing else matters anymore.

I just need time to pack up my feelings. I grabbed the tissue without bothering to look up.

It should be Ljoe, I guess.

I cleaned away my tears, but did not lift my head. I don't want Ljoe to see my tear stained face.

Me: Thanks, but go away, I need some time alone now.

I said loud enough for him to hear only. I felt him turn and walk away.

As he went further away, I saw 'red' from the side of my eye. I looked up. Red hair!

It was L, not Ljoe!

God... how could I be so stupid?

I jumped out from my seat even before he reached the door and stood in front of him to stop him.

For a few second, he looked at me and I looked at him.

I think I saw red in his eyes and I felt my tears continue to flow.. more then before. ! Why hasn't it stop?

L: Yes?

Why 'Yes?' out of all the words?

I felt tongue tied and I didn't know what to reply him. I was still holding on to that piece of tissue he gave me earlier.

Me: Here.. im done with it.. return to u.

I pulled out my hand with the piece of tissue in it.

He grabbed hold of my wrist and took the paper by his other hand. I froze, totally.

He cleaned my tears away from my face as I tried to figure out what he was feeling. After he had done that, he threw the piece of paper into the wastepaper basket which was just beside him. Convenient huh?

He let go of my wrist and looked at me once, then he shut his eyes and pulled me towards him, enveloping me in the warmest hug I have never felt.

I don't really know what that meant, but I was just happy.

Simply happy. I swung my arms over him and held him tightly as tears flowed out again. This guy has certainly make me cry alot...

Then, he pulled away, his two hands still holding on to my hands.

Mr Kim: Hey, you two! Never heard the bell?

L patted me on my head once and whispered to me.

L: Im Sorry dear, but I love you. Wait for me after school outside class, ok?

I pursed my lips and nodded my head as my face beamed with delight.

Mr Kim: Yah Yah Finish? im getting impatient here kiddos~~~~~

L: Yes yes, done done.. dont be jeolous mr kim!

Mr Kim: Pfft!!

L walked pass Mr Kim and out of the classroom and I walked in and felt all eyes on me. Shucks...

I walked to my seat slowly,  and sat down nicely.

I was glad, really glad... This means that everything is over already right?

Maybe yes.. maybe not...