>.

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

He looked up at me not knowing what to say.

At that very moment, I stood in front of him tiptoed and leaned foward a little. The next thing I know... I was held in a familiar embrace and my lips were touching his. One short kiss... and we pulled away.

There goes my first kiss...

I can't believe what I had just done... I really can't believe it... I am not the type to initiate..

Do you believe? that this was the first time I kissed him?

Yes, it was true, turn back to the chapters in front, you don't see this scene, do ya?

At this current moment, my heart was pounding very fast.

I was afraid, scared of his response. I had a hunch that I had done something wrong by kissing him...

I was afraid that he would turn away from me, and walked away like how he did in the past.

I looked at him at him straight with my fingers crossed. He was looking at me and he seems like he was thinking very hard... He seems like he had a lot in his mind...

L's pov

I can't think. My head is BLANK

I don't want to care if this is right or wrong... I don't want to think about Krystal at this moment.

I know myself that my heart only has a place for her.

Suzy's pov

Suddenly, he pulled me to him and I leaned my head on his shoulders, breathing at a fast speed.

Moments passed, I closed my eyes and envisioned how our future will be like. Suddenly, in the middle of the beautiful images my head was making out, a Krystal popped out.

I opened my eyes at that thought.

Me: What about Krystal?

I guessed my question struck him hard, cause his grip on me suddenly loosened.

This time round, I expected an answer, a real answer, right from his heart.

L: I don't like her at all...

He took away one of his hands and started my long hair.

L: Only you...

I knew what he meant. This is what I called hearing thoughts.

Me: But...

He let go of me, took my left hand with both his hands and pulled it to his chest, his heart

L: This place... Is only meant for you.

I broke into a vibrant smile. I had to trust him, thus, I stopped asking further, I believe that he could settle everything. This warm sense of security, is a one I have never received from others.

===========================================================

Mom: Suzy

I turned my head away to see my mom expressionless.

Was she standing there looking at us for the past 30minutes?

Me: Mom? Why are you here?

L let go of my hands and stood behind me.

Mom: I was worrying! You didn't even lock the door or inform me when you went out just now... I thought something happened to you!

Finally, there was some expression on her face...

Me: Oh... sorry...

Mom: Are things alright?

She looked at L. Oh... she was talking to him...

L: Er... yes auntie

Mom: I hope so, don't ever make my daughter cry again

He nodded and I gleamed with happiness. Here... in front of me were two persons who loved me.

Shall I be happy? Yes, I should.

Mom: Ok, it's late now. you should go home.

We nodded and I left for home reluctantly with my mom.

Me: Mom?

Mom: Ya

Me: you know what? There's a fire in school today.

Mom: I know, I saw that in the news report earlier.

Me: Huh? So fast?

Mom: I even saw you on TV. The school called to say that school will resume tomorrow.

Me: MEHHH.. and I thought we were going to have a few days of 'holidays'....

Mom: Go and bathe now, take your dinner and go to sleep, it's late

I nodded my head at her words and did as I was

told. I was in a good mood.

Seriously, I don't know why my mood can change so fast... It's funny how things works? Isn't it? Especially among

people...