Explanation

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Who was he talking to?

Me? He was looking at me...

I shook my head quietly as I saw Krystal walking away.

He turned to look at Krystal

L: Krys!

But she did not turn her head over, she just continued walking.

He then turned his focus back to me.

L: I'm sorry...

What I felt next was his embrace... Tears of hate, love and relief washed over me, but I felt angry.

I pushed him away immediately.

Me: What do you think you are doing?

L: I...

The innocent expression hung on his face made me want to believe him again, but the words just flew out of my mouth.

Me : One minute you are so nice to me, and the next, you treat me like dirt!

L: No... I can explain...

Me: Explain? Explain why you two timed me or what?

L: Sorry...

Me: Is that all you can say?

I felt my tears of frustration conceiving in my heart. Well.. No way was I going to let them fall.

L: No, but I need to talk to you...

Me: Talk? What do you have to say? Excuses for yourself??

By then, I realised that I was mumbling and talking like an angry child. The flame of anger in my heart just could not be put off.

L: Ok, give me five minutes, I need a chance to explain.

Me: No, I don't want to hear you say anything anymore! You get out of my life!

He held on to my arm forcefully to stop me from going away, but I pushed him away.

Then, I think I heard him fell to the ground. Was I so strong to be able to push him so hard that he fell?

I wanted to turn back to apologise, but I...

I don't know what the hell was happening in my head.

It just refuses to listen to my heart. I continue stomping away from the place.

Then, a sentence of his stopped me.

L: Don't you love me anymore?

I stopped in my tracks, but did not turn back.