Freaky nerd

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

I knocked on the door and walked in hesitantly.

I was so nervous to go into the class to see all the unfamiliar faces.

I saw the teacher! Gosh... He was so handsome and cute...

Why are the males in this school all so gorgeous...even the teacher

I had to push my jaw, so that it would close, to keep myself from drooling.

Teacher: Yes?

Why do people in this school have to answer with a 'YES?' when people approach them? This is so unfriendly?

Me: Er... I am late...

Teacher: What joke! I have never seen you before. Wrong class, girl!

Me: Huh? eh wait nono, I am a new student.

Teacher: Wait, let me check the attendance list first.

I waited in anticipation as he slowly went through the stack of paper.

Teacher: Ah HA! I found the attendance list already!

I looked over at the table, there was a whole stack of paper unpacked lying all over. It looked like... a heap of rubbish from nowhere...

Teacher: Ah... I see... Your name is yoyo huh?

Yoyo: Yes

Teacher: Oh... my name is Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you!

Yoyo: ok.. nice to meet you

Haha, this teacher is so funny. I thought he was going to introduce himself as Mr Kim or Sir, instead he told me his name in full, Kim Jaejoong...

Mr Kim: Hmmm... Let me see...

he scanned around the class and Finally spoke.

Mr Lee: There, beside 7

Me: Huh? What beside 7?

Mr Kim: Oh, I forgot that you are a new student... infront of the teacher's desk.

I nodded and settled down at the seat.

Suddenly, I noticed many pairs of eyes on me.

I felt super out of place... Never mind, I'll just ignore that and live on!

Haha!!

His lesson ended very very quickly, almost just right after I sat down.

Not long after Mr Kim Left, A fierce looking old woman came in.

The class was total silence

She talked on and on and on and everybody were doing their own

things. The atmosphere in her class was totally different from Kim Jaejong Sonseangnim

Suddenly, I felt uneasy. There seem to be a pair of eyes on me. My eyes darted slowly to my left side. Yes, I was right.

A guy was looking at me. He turned away the moment I caught him looking at me. it was rather creepy...

He had this nerdy look. with specs covering nearly half his face.. I shivered in disgust as I caught him looking at me again

Who the hell is he..Why is he looking at me so openly... gives me the creeps.

"yoseob, what is your answer for question 6?"

The teacher suddenly shot a question out...

So... his name was Yoseob...

He simply answered the teacher, and the answer was correct and I was surprised. Because he could actually pay attention even when he's looking at me almost all the time...

I look around me and saw a vacant seat beside me, on my right side. There was a huge 07 written on the table.

Oh... I got it! My thoughts drifted to 07.

Yeah... I remember him saying that the teacher doesn't like his hair. I agrees that his hair do have some problem.

He had broken the school rule....

Was it mr kim that got him out of the class? Maybe...

But that doesn't seem like it... Because Mr Kim was so nice ,he couldn't possibly punish a student. Must be other

teachers before Mr kim came into the class.

.

.

.

School lasted half the day...

Finally the bell rang indicating Its Time to go home.

Before I left my seat, I caught Yoseob looking at me again...Can't he just stop that? its freaky.

I ran out of the class and out of the school immediately.

I passed by the basketball court as I was walking home...

07 was there... and I didn't want to go home. I wanted to sit there and watch him, yeah, and thats exactly what i did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA can u guys guess who is number 07? LOL and L myungsoo our main lead will be appearing soon .. Stay tuned