My confession? or not..

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

The morning sky was bright. The weather was sparkling. Just as the door of the elevator opened, I saw him, with his bike.

Yes! I was surprised!

L!!

L: Get on

I didn't say anything, but just did as he said. I didn't know what I could say anyway...

As I sat behind and felt the cool wind gushing through my skin, thousands of thoughs course through my brain, weaving and interweaving.

Finally, we reached school. I still hadnt not spoke a word to him. We got down and I looked at him as he parked his bike at a side.

We walked quietly up the stairs, still keeping the silence.

When we finally reached my class, the silence broke.

L: Why do you still want to come to school in this state?

Me: It's not serious..

L: Hah, you know that Yoseob likes you?

Me: *cough cough*H..e like me?

I almost choked on my words. I thought yoseob was just joking when he rang me up that day.

L: Yar, didnt he rang you up that day?

Me: Fine fine, whatever

L: I know... that you only like Ljoe. Forget it....u're here.. bye.

No, I don't. I know how I feel already... im sure of my feelings now.

He walked out of the class and I fell silent again.

Should I go after him and tell him how I feel?.. without warning, i felt my legs making a move...

I ran out of the class and scanned around the place. I caught sight of him.

Me: Yah!

He turned over slowly and looked at me surprised. I walked closer in.

Me: I don't like Ljoe, neither do I like Yoseob.

Then his eyes sparkled with brightness as he looked at me hopefully.

I didn't speak a word, neither did he. Silence spoke the words we could not muster.

Then I tried to cover my smile as I turned and returned to my class.

AH!!!! Is that a kind of confession? I don't know.

But why would I, suzy, do such a thing? I must be insane. All the time throughout the lessons, I was wondering what he was feeling. I was wondering if he felt the same. I was tight to burst from emotions already!

Ljoe: Yah What you doing? keep Laughing to yourself?

Ljoe spoke to me as the last bell for the day rang.

I shook my head and I walked out of the class. Then a series of running footsteps came to my ear...

I turned around...