the truth? mystery

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

L: Well, c'ya tomorrow

I nodded exhuastedly as I slid my key into the doorhole. The lock opened after I twisted two rounds and I stepped into my warm and cosy home once again.

L: Bye

I nodded, still refusing to say anything.

L: Anyway...

I looked at him a little annoyed this time. How many times have I nodded my head already?

L: I still like you alot

I nodded my head again like how I did earlier and closed the wooden door behind me. I was just so tired after a long day.

Suddenly, I was struck awake. Hey? What did he say?

I dropped my bag to the floor immediately and forced open the door.

OH... he was gone.

I guess I need to understand some things. Cause things are getting pretty confusing at the moment.

I get the feeling that he likes me, he still do. It's just a kind of mutual telepathy between couple, or what do you call that? I don't know... I just sense it.

But... let's throw away the fact that he likes me. Now to Krystal..

I can't hide away all the things he did for Krystal, can I? That's the part I don't understand.

* AN: i guess most readers dont understand too HAHA*

Wait... Krystal... Phoenix' s sister? Boss? Responsibility?

Suddenly, the truth struck out in waves-like form im my head.

(AN : Well, i don't know if u do understand this part or not, but u will if u continue reading :P.)

I unlocked the gates immediately and ran out of my house. I searched around frantically for him.

Oh... I spent so much time sorting out things and thinking that I did not realise how much time has passed.

How could he still be here? I walked back to my house from the lift and to my surprise,

I found him standing at my doorsteps.

How come he's there?

Me:  L?

L: Why are you outside?

Me: Why are you outside my house then?

L: To find you, you?

Me: For what?

L: Er... nothing...

I guessed I had sounded a little fierce or harsh that I scared him off, but I am not going to let go of this chance for me to understand the whole thing.

L: I guess I better go...

Me: Hey, wait

I stopped him by holding on to his sleeve. He stopped and turned back to face me.

Me: I want to know something

L: What?

Me: Why are you with Krystal in the first place? When you say you don't love her?

L: Because.... she is sort of... fond of me?

Me: And because you THINK that she is fond of you, you have the right to suddenly throw me aside?

L: No... It's just that... I must look after her...

Me: Why is it a must?

L: Before my boss died, he left his only sister behind & ...he treated me so well in the past... So... I have to...

Me: ok.... Don't explain anymore. I get it already.

L: ? so What do you understand?

Me:  Do you mean to say it's a kind of responsibility?

L: Yeah... Smart gal...

Me: But you know what? You are such a cruel person.........