Injured.

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

I stepped out of the school gate kicking  some stones on the pavement as I made my way back home slowly.

I missed L.... It's been two days since I really saw him...

Even if I really saw him, he would ignore me and take it that I was nobody. Now I really know how being a 'nobody' to him felt. its miserable...

Then, someone ran past me. It was L!

I looked back and saw two guy running after him. I knew it... They were some of the people whom L gets into fights with.

I tried to stop them by blocking the way, but I got pushed.

And so, I fell.  I got up immediately and ran after them. I was a great runner, one of the top runner in my former school. And I caught up with them very soon.

L was slow. By the time I caught up with the bunch of people, their fight has started.

Now, there was another guy. Three against one? No way!

I ran in and covered L with myself, but those guys continued. I was in pain, great pain, but I didn't care, I couldnt think straight..

I closed my eyes. those guys actually thought that I had lost consciousness and they fled, away from the place.

L: Suzy..!! Wake up

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Finally, he talked to me... Hearing his voice, I started to cry, I missed this voice..he finally talked to me.

L: Are you okay?

He looked at me so warmly and the warmth and gentleness in his eyes made me realise that he could actually be a very sweet guy when he is gentle.

I know I am dead, because my parents would surely question me for my injuries. I know that there's a place I can go now.

Me: Bring me to the old lady's shop..

I felt a sharp pain in my leg, I couldn't walk. I tried to stand up with his help, but I fell.

Without talking any further, he carried me up on his back and he brought me there.

Old lady: Go into this room, quick.

She signalled L to bring me into a small room and she came in with some towels and water, cloths and bandages.

After she clean my wounds and have it bandaged, she told me to rest.

Me: Wait, Auntie, my parents would kill me...

Old Woman: No, they won't. Tell them that someone outside mistook you for another person and you got beaten up.

L: You knew that Suzy was going to get injured?

Old woman: Yes...

L seemed surprised and he kept his mouth shut.

After leaving me for a while to cool down, I decided to go home.

We got out of the shop after thanking her.

L: You want to walk by yourself?

Me:yeah..I think so.

He let go of his grasp and I almost tumbled upon him.

He catch me by my arm and held me till we reach a place where there was not much people. Then, he carried me on his back. I didn't know how...but I managed to fall asleep.. i was tired...

By the time I woke up, I was already in my own bed. He had already explained to my parents about everything and I was left alone by myself in my room.

Peace. Why am I so stupid to go and hurt myself?