The unexpected Visitor

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

As I watched Number 7 play, I was wondering if he still remembered me...

I had a very strong urge to talk to him... but what could I say when I go up to him?

"Hi?" lol thats so dumb...Forget it... I don't even know his name...

After about two hours, I figured it was time to head home, before mum goes berserk again... u know right..

The moment I stepped into the house, my mom greeted me very enthusiastically. Funny... I thought she would be

questioning me on why I came home so late...

Mom: Suzy, so how's school? Did you made any friends?

Actually, I did not made any friends, not even one... But I fed her with all the answers I think she would want

to hear and start attacking my dinner.. Seriously Hungry!!!

Mom: Suzy, can't you eat with more manners? You are a girl and you should learn some proper etiquettes on how a girl should behave...

Suzy: Yayaya, I will...

I ignored her and continue gobbling up my food, to hungry to be hear what she was nagging about.

Mom: The wonder you don't have any boyfriend... Start finding one!.. you are already at the age already... 17.. or 18?

Suzy: Mom... your memory's failing... haha

Mom: don't try to change the subject, I am talking about you having a boyfriend.

Yoyo: Fine fine...

I hate it when she talks about this.

That's right I havent dated before, nor have any boyfriend before.. and im currently not intending on dating at the moment. i cleaned up my dishes, and trudged up to my bedroom.

I laid down on my bed staring into the ceiling, thinking about the happenings of today the Number 7 guy, the Yoseob guy and Kim Jaejoong. Three handsome guys huh...

EEks... Sorry, I made a mistake, please exclude the Yoseob....he's freaky

I couldn't help but feel the creeps. What's his problem anyway... Why does he keep looking at me?

Am I really that pretty? Or am I so hideous that it was the first time he saw a person like that?

Nah... I am not ugly... I am so pretty!!

My teacher taught me to have self confidence. Although she was my elementary school teacher, I can still remember what she said. She said that if you look into the mirror everyday and say "I am pretty" ten times, you will really become pretty. And so, I believed her. I have been doing it for years, but it doesn't seems to help much...

Never mind... Just get to sleep and stop thinking so much, I don't want to be late for school tomorrow again.

 

The Next Morning

I woke up almost as soon as the alarm clock rang!

This time round, I took time to dress up properly..

I made sure I look as pretty as I felt before I stepped out of the house.

Its already the second day at school but I am still feeling nervous.

As I approached the school nearer, I saw many people or rather, schoolmates, walking into the school.

And then I saw number 7! My Day suddenly seemed brighter, and my nervousness dissappeared,

lol amazing how someone can actually affect my mood for the day so much!

I went after him, practically tailing him, all the way till he reach the second storey, then I lost him.

Because there were just too many people going to and fro. I guess he was the only person in the whole school that has

a blond head. Daebak

I went into class disappointed that i lost side of number 7. The teacher was not here yet , so I looked around and tried to find something to do.

At the moment I felt very afraid. I felt isolated from the rest of the students of the class. Everyone was gathering up in

groups getting involved in their own business

Me?

I sat there like an idiot scanning around. That's pathetic huh? In my former school, I had at least a few good friends...

Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name.

"Suzy?"

It was a guy, he was standing right at the door of my classroom. Everyone suddenly stopped their work and turned to look at him. He had his hair dyed too, but in red colour.

I can tell he didnt seem like a very nice person as soon as my eyes hit him.

Did I do anythng wrong to offend such people? Why was he here?

How did he knew my class? And how did he knew my name?

Why do everyone stopped just to give him attention?

Many many questions...

But the most important question, who is he?