Ljoe truth

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Teacher: Ljoe, lessons' starting already, why are you here so late?

Ljoe shot the teacher a piercing glare and sat down in his seat.

Teacher: Never mind, let's get on with lessons

The teacher managed to respond to his glare.

For the whole lesson, I spent my time staring at Ljoe with the side of my eye. He wasn't such a person who would say such a stupid thing to make a friend's life miserable.

Plus, he knows I like L. He knows it, he sure do.

The bell finally went for reccess, finally! I thought.

I packed my books(practically stuffing every thing I see on the table under the desk), and darted my eyes to my right, to where his seat was. I can't wait to question him man.

The thoughts in my head were driving me crazy.

I stood up, gather my courage and stopped by his desk.

Me: Ljoe..

Ljoe: Yeah?

He look up like how he did everytime I approached him. It seems to me like nothing was wrong. Or was Amy just bull ting?

I have to sort it out anyway.

Me: Amy say...

Er... oh my god... how am I supposed to ask him something like that? It would be so awkward.

Ljoe: Yea, what did she say?

Me: Erm... she said

Ljoe: She said that I like you ?

Me: Yes!

I shouted in delight. Hey, why am I so happy for? Haha, basically because he completed the awkward sentence for me?

Me: erm Yeah... but why did you say that?

LJoe: Isn't it obvious?

I scrunched up my face and gave him a puzzled look before I walk off.

Suddenly, he gripped me by my right hand. Such a strong force that I felt that I must stop.

Me: What?

I felt my heart racing. What's wrong with me?

I can't possibly like him, could I?

L... at the door.

L: Oh my god... You two are together and I don't know about it?!

His tone was specified in a joking manner. But I felt weird. I wanted to shout out and say 'no', but instead I remained silent.

I let Ljoe do all the talking instead

Ljoe: Hey, it's you who don't want her, I didnt steal from you

L: Yeah yeah, I know I know

The next minute, L disappeared from my sight. I was disappointed, in myself. What was I doing?Hoping that L would get jealous, but instead, turning a big round to hurt myself instead.

Me: I thought you are with Saven?

Ljoe: We've broken up.

Me: Why?

Ljoe: Don't ask me... I don't know...

I saw a kind of sadness in his eyes. I knew there was some thing more to it... He couldn't possibly be fond of me.

I just knew it.

Ljoe: Actually... I like you, but dont worry its only as a friend...heh..

I let out a sigh of relief....im thankful for that.

Ljoe: Can you do me a favour?

Me: What?