FIRE

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Ljoe: Help me talk to Saven... She refuses to listen to anything that I say...

Me: Why? What happened?

Ljoe: She keeps on saying that I have got something on with you

Me: Why did she say that?

Ljoe: Well.. Because I dont usually talk to girls you know? And the only girl I can open my heart to is her, but now she sees me talking to you, she...

Me: Ok, I will clarify the matter for you. Hey, but why did you say I am your girlfriend or something like that?

LJoe: Didn't you see the expression on L's face just now? It was damn funny!

Me: Funny? He was acting so normal...

Ljoe: Tsk.. I have known him for long, he's just a good pretender.

Me: what do you mean?

Ljoe: Never mind. Some things are better left to not be unsaid. Anyway, I said you were my girlfriend because I was pissed with Saven. I want the words to get to her ear.. sorry for making use of you..

Me: Yah u! Stupid guy...

The expression on his face revealed anxiety.

Me: okok, I'll clarify matters, you should help me clear my name too

I stared at him angrily in a joking manner.

Ljoe: Fine fine

He put his both hands up to surrender.

Me: What school is Saven from? How do I find her?

Ljoe: She was previously from our school

Me: what do you mean? She quit school?

Ljoe:  Nono, she was in her year 4 last year

Me: Eh?? She's older than us?

Ljoe: Yea...

Me: Wow... Wait,then how do I find her?

Ljoe: Don't worry, she'll come to find you herself as soon as words get to her ears, but be careful, she can be very vicious if she wants to

Then, lesson started even before I could step out of the class for a break.

Mr Kim: Class, how are you! hah

The joker's lesson... The rest of the day should be pretty relaxing for me...

Mr Kim: The formula for...

*Sniff

Hey, I smelt something burning...

Me: Mr Kim, there's a fire!

I jumped up and down without realising what a fool I looked like in the middle of the class.

I looked to my right and saw Ljoe, he looked as if he was about to burst from laughter. It was the first time I saw him like that anyway...

Mr Kim: Hey, wait, calm down calm down... I don't sense any fire around... why are you getting so anxious for?

Slowly, I sat down in my seat... But I swore I smelt something like fire just now...

I looked around the class puzzled... Funny...

Suddenly, I smelt that thing again. this time, I stood up calmly.

Me Hey, Im serious.. think I smelt something burning...

Mr Kim: There's problem with your nose or what?

I sniff again. Sniff* sniff*

Me: No... really...

Suddenly, we saw smoke emitting up from the windows...

Mr Kim: Oh my god...

The next thing, we saw grey smoke swirling around the big blazing fire from downstairs.

Mr Kim: Let's get out!

Everyone rushed out immediately.

"Ouch!" I felt everyone pushing me, I can't breathe. I can't get out either.

Ljoe: Suzy!,give me your hand!

Then, like a big brother, he led me out and we followed the crowd which led to outside the school.

i heard people whispering? class 202 caught fire??

My god... L.. its his class... My L!!

Tears sprung out to my eyes when I saw the absence of his class when the teachers started marking attendance.

Next minute, I heard some sirens outside.