Saven

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

I was sitting down at my seat when I suddenly saw a girl.

A very pretty one, she had long hair golden blond like Ljoe's one and she had very nice and fair skin.

She ran over to the court and her rosy cheeks flushed.

How beautiful...

What?!

The next minute I saw Ljoe holding her hand and patting her on her head. His girlfriend?

Many many thoughts ran over me. I did thought that the girl might be his sister, but how could it be? They... I mean...

They just don't look like brother and sister to me. They look more like a couple, yeah... they are.

Then Ljoe kissed her on her cheeks and returned to the court

as she stood there and watch him.

Oh... this can't be wrong anymore...

I felt jealousy coursing through every vein in my body and

I was so disappointed.

Then, I heard my name. I guessed I was so engrossed in looking at them that I became oblivious to what was

going on around me.

L: Suzy? Eh?

Me: Huh, huh? Ya...

I was still in a half shock state and my eyes could not leave her. She was so pretty, of course prettier than me, by 100000 times... How could I be compared to her?

L: Why do you keep looking at her?

Me: She is...so pretty...

L: Oh... she... Her name is Saven, Ljoe's girlfriend.

Me: Her name is Seven??

L: No, it's S-A-V-A-N , that's why Ljoe is called number 7 too.

Me: Oh...

The wonder... Finally I knew how his nickname came about... He really likes her alot...

L: WhY? Jealous of her?

Me: Hey! No!

L: Haha... If you really like him, I can tell him for you.

Me: I said no already!

L: Ok... Don't flare up at me.

Tears in me were starting to form. I couldn't stop it. The heat from me was so intense that I could feel the capillaries coming up to the surface of my skin.

L : Your face is so red...

I can't control the tears anymore. I knew they were going to fall any second.

I walked away from the seat and told L that I had to go home. I knew my voice sound weak and broken despite my attempt to sound normal. I just hope he didn't realise the difference in my sound. I turned and that moment, my tears fell, down my face.

Tears of jealousy?

Finally, I reached my block. I sat at the staircase and hugged my knees as I let my tears drop. They were like the raindrops, dropping every second. That moment, I knew, I like Ljoe. He was such a major crush. I should have known it the first time I saw him. He was so special in my eyes. And that day... my first taste of jealousy...