L!

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

*Broom*

Is that the sound of a car or something? I ran towards where I felt the sound was coming from, but I didn't see any car. I saw a small road instead.

I walked in the middle of the road and down it, then I saw some streets lamps.

Well, at least, there are some lights to guide me. I walked along the long road and FINALLY!

I saw some shops. SHOPS! I walked along the shops, relieved.

XXX supermarket! The old lady's shop is just beside it.

I quickened my pace and walked in.

As usual, her sudden presence scared me, but luckily I am already quite used to it, or I would have suffered a fatal heart attack because it's so late now.

Old lady: I have prepared a room for you.

Me: How do you know?

Old lady: Well dear girl. I know everything, don't I?

I nodded at her gratefully as she led me to her small room. She gave me some clothes and I took a bath before hopping into the bed.

Funny... she's an old lady... How come she has clothes which are my size and for my age?

Never mind, let's just say that she knows everything.

Old lady: Someone's here to find you!

She popped in her head into the small slit from the door and I had quite a shock.

It's like... you are almost falling asleep....argh... forget it...

I pulled myself out of the bed and walked out. I opened the door sleepily and rubbed my eyes as I carried the bolster out together with me.

Me: Who is it?

L: Why didn't you call me?

I opened my eyes to see him standing in front of me.

I didn't expect that....

Me: L!!!!!

I shouted happily as I threw my bolster aside and hung my arms over him.

As we hugged till we couldn't breathe, I cried out all my bottled feelings.

I felt so good, so safe again.

Old lady: Alright, you two go into the room. I shan't disturb you anymore.

I nodded my head at her gratefully and pulled L in.