Jealousy

I Still Love You

Suzy's POV

 

   I stop Soohyun when he passes by my desk that morning. He looks at me.

   “ Um, Sunbae from year 3 asked me to give you this “  I said, quickly putting the piece of paper in his hand. I feel quite uncomfortable, but I couldn’t say ‘ No ‘ to my seniors.

     “ Who ? “ he asks. I puff my cheeks and look elsewhere, “ Boram Sunbae “ I say.  Soohyun tilts his head a bit, trying to figure out who she is. He wouldn’t know. I mean, he’s the not the type of guy who checks out people in cafeteria or in the hall. So yeah, I doubt he knows who she is.

     He bit his lip in confusion. “ What is this for though? “

   I shrug. He looks at me, expecting an answer.  I blow my bangs “Probably a love letter “ I say, without looking at him.

    His face turns pink. It’s not normal to see him flushed.  I stare at him and grin a bit.

   He cough as he turns his head away from me. I look over to him “ This couldn’t possibly be the first time?  “ I say, still grinning. He shakes me off, “ Of course not “ he bluntly replied. I ended up laughing at his cute behaviour.

 

   In the hallway, while I  just got out of the bathroom, I bump into Boram Sunbae and her friends. I was wide eyed for a second then I fake smile at them. I bow a bit , “Hello, sunbaenims” I said.

   Boram sunbae beam at me  happily. “ So did you give it to him? “ she asks, eagerly. I fake smiling hard, “Of course! It arrived in his hands” I said. Boram Sunbae and her friends giggle happily. I’m trying to find a way to escape them or they might ask me to do things again.

   I bow a bit as they were giggling with each other, trying to make my leave but Boram Sunbae hold my arm and beam at me again.

  “Oh boy “ I thought.

   “ Did he reply it yet? What did he say when he got it? “ she asks. I look around searching for answers. “ I don’t know. He didn’t really say anything when I gave it to him “ I said, wriggling out of her touch.

   Her face sunken, “ Aw why didn’t he say anything ? Isn’t he happy he got a letter? “ she said, frowning. I fake a laugh , “Well you know.. he’s a bit different. “ I said.

    Sunbae beams at me again and hug me tight. “ Please make sure he replies , okay? Cutie Suzy ya.. you can do this for me ,right? “ she smiles widely at me. I scream in horror in my heart. “Oh dear what did I put myself into?” I thought.

 

  Back in class, I approach Soohyun who was reading. He looks up at me with puppy eyes. Aw isn’t it cute?

   “ Did you reply yet? “ I quietly ask.

  “ What? “

   I turn to slightly glare at him. “ The LETTER “ I said under my breath, gritting my teeth.

  He still looks confused. Oh boy.

   I sigh. “The letter from Boram Sunbae I gave you this morning. She asked me to make sure you reply to it “ I explained.

   “Oh…”

   I roll my eyes at his reply.

   “ I don’t feel like replying “ he simply states. This time it’s me who’s puppy eyeing him. “ Oh really? But then she’ll bother me again “ I said. He slightly laughs, “Nevermind. If she bothers you again about me, I’ll confront her myself “ he said, catching me off guard.

  He rubs the back of his neck. “ Sorry she’s bothering you because of me ,though” he says.

   I laugh bitterly, “ It’s okay” and left.

   I only noticed once I turn around to get back to my seat, that a group of girls in my class were eyeing me with dirty looks and even death glares. What the HELL?

  I ignore them all and proceed to my seat.

         “Bah! “ I swear I almost die from a heart attack when Jonghyun suddenly attacks me from the back.

     “ Bastard! Stop it!” I glared at him. He grins, unaffected by it. Honestly, he could’ve killed me. Doesn’t he know that? He should let it get through his thick skull! He sit on the empty chair in front of my desk, facing me. “ What’s with you, Suzy? You’re so off guard “ he asks, raising his eyebrows at me.

   Pfft, busybody.

    I continue glaring at him. He touches my eyelids. “ Stop it” he says.

   I continue glaring again. He jerk his tongue at me. He says a loud “ PFFT!!!” at me,resulting in his spit ending up on my face.

   “ JONGHYUN!!!” I scream. Our classmates start turning their heads at us and laughing. Jonghyun panics as he searched for his handkerchief. “ I’m sorry “ he mutters under his breath and try to wipe my face until I snatch it from him. “ Give me that! “ I said and start wiping my face.

  In the end, he just grins because I bet he found it funny too. Jerk.

 

Tacyeon ‘s POV

            This morning , when I got in class I saw Suzy was chatting with that new guy , Kim Soohyun. That guy kept talking to her since he first came here . I saw them together in library so often , and that guy always chooses his place next to her when we went to the lab or library .

      Then now, that brat Jonghyun is playing and joking with her . I thought Suzy doesn’t like him , but she didn’t seem to mind now when Jonghyun keep approaching her . It made me sick . We dated almost 3 weeks now . but it seems to fail so quickly ..

        Suzy is different from other girls I dated before and very very WAY different than Park Jiyeon , her best friend (eventhough they don’t seem nice to each other anymore ) . She doesn’t like to cuddle, or hold my hand or anything like a girlfriend usually do.  She’s just the same like we were before . Before we started dating  . She’s just the same . I wonder if she really likes me . The boys are all kind to her and it made me sick, and jealous too .

“ HAHHAAHHAAHA!!”  the sound of Jonghyun laughs roared across the room. He was definitely teasing Suzy again. I hope the teacher will come inquickly so he would stop sticking to my girl.

As if the heavens heard me, Mrs Kang walked in for out next lesson. She looks serious.

“ Okay class , I I received many complaints about your attitude in class . You always make noises in class and keep chatting while the teacher is teaching soo.  I will change your places and I will decide it on my own “, Mrs Kang said .

     There were so many noises objecting Mrs Kang’s  decision . Most of us chose our own seats. Of course, it’ll be annoying to change seats.

Mrs Kang didn’t bother with their whines and  started calling students’  names along with their new seats.

       “ Bae Suzy “ Suzy’s name was called and she stood up. She walks to her new seat which is by the window facing the corridor. She doesn’t seems like she had any reactions. She’s usually cool with everything.  I guess, she doesn’t mind changing places. The name that was called before her was Im Yoona. It seems like Park Jiyeon will no longer be seating behind her.

           “Kim Jonghyun” I was surprised when Mrs Kang called up his name, because I’m looking forward to where he will be sitting. His old place is quite close to Suzy, just a little far back . But what made me even more surprise is that, his name was called after Suzy, which only means.. He’s sitting in front of her. Very very within his reach. This made me frustrated because I’m probably gonna see them interact every single day . I growled under my breath, feeling unsatisfied.

       My eyes are burning to the back of his head.  It doesn’t help either because my girlfriend is also smiling to have Jonghyun as his front desk mate.

     I calmed myself down. I still have a chance to sit next to her desk. Mrs Kang continued calling name after name.

    “ Kim Soohyun “ she called. My whole body became heated with frustration. That new guy who seems to have some interest in her got to sit beside her. I could feel starting today, our relationship is gonna get worse.

 

 

Suzy’s POV

     Soohyun got to sit next to me . I am happy as I slightly beam at him . Jonghyun showed him an annoyed face as he got to sit beside me . I laugh quietly. Soohyun glance at me and gives me a small smile before settling in his new seat.

I was still beaming at Soohyun for sitting next to me until I heard Taecyeon’s name being called. Surprisingly, his new seat is at the other side of the class, far and totally opposite from my seat. Also none other than Park Jiyeon as his front desk mate.

      After school, I walk my way home. A bit far from the school, Taecyeon stops me. He was catching his breath so I’m guessing he’s been running.

      “ I told you I’ll walk you home! “ he says, quite harsh on me. Where did the gentle Taecyeon go?

    My forehead hardens. “ Um, okay? I’m sorry. I forgot “ I said. He sighs, still looking quite frustrated.

    Is he getting frustrated just because I forgot to wait for him? That’s a small thing ,right? I thought. It’s getting uncomfortable somehow. He didn’t say anything so I spoke. “I like walking home alone anyway. You don’t have to bother.”

   He scoffs, “ Wow , you looked damn happy when I walked you home before “ he said. He still looks angry. I started to get angry too. Why is he getting angry at me? I decided to walk away, leaving him. He runs to catch up on me .

         “ I don’t like you being so friendly with Jonghyun and that new guy “  he suddenly confessed.

      “ What ?  “ I turned around , facing him. I stare at him ridiculously.   “ I don’t like you being close to them “  he repeats .

           I started giggling as I found it funny, “  Why ? “

        “I don’t like them . “ he bluntly said. This time, I scoff “ Well, I like them!” He seems to get angrier at me. “Suzy – “

      “ Why do you bother who I’m friends with? I never bothered about your friends!” I said harshly at him.

        “ Because you’re my girlfriend! I don’t like seeing you with the guys! “ he raised his voice at me. I stare at him stunned by his reason.

Oh , because I’m his girlfriend? But I’m not happy. I don’t want to follow his ways. I want to follow my ways. I want to live the way I want to. 

    “ Well then. Let’s break up. It’s no fun being your girlfriend if you’re gonna make me a puppet “ I said with a blank face, leaving him dumbfounded.

     “ Suzy- “ he reached for my hand but I shrug it off. I walk away quickly, leaving him by the street.

 

 

 

I watched Queen and I final episode. It was so sad. Nevertheless, I love the drama. Sad it ended. + I know Taec and Suzy seems to break up too fast right? lol mian