Operation Kenyan Attack!!

Never stopped loving you

Dongwoo's POV

 
The numbers of the locker doors were blurry as I ran passed at lighting speed searching for that one locker. I couldn't back away on 'Operation Keyan Attack', courtesy of Sungyeol. 
 
I was so nervous that when I ran the sweat would build up in my shoes creating small puddles wherever I walked. It didn't help knowing that there were 6 other pairs of eyes watching me intently ready for the backup plan incase I failed. 
 
In the distance I spotted her closing her locker with her bag slinger over one shoulder. She turned around to leave causing me to instantly pick up my speed, knocking into almost every person who was in the way. And just as she started to walk off, I grabbed her shoulder turning her around. She looked up completely shocked over the sudden contact and immediately turned red.
 
"Ummm...S-Sojin-ah...." I panted leaning on the locker doors. " Yes..." She answered.
 
"D- Do you.... Maybe...W-want to hang out sometime?" I managed to stumble out. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, fidgeting with the hem of her jacket. Noticing her discomfort due to the stares coming from the other students, I turned around and glared at all of them instantly causing them to continue doing whatever they were doing. 
 
Several long and agonizing Minutes passed and there was still no answer to my proposal. I started panicking like crazy, my heart was pounding furiously against my chest blocking out all the sounds in the room. I kept trying to search for my so called 'friends' trying to get back up.
 
I thought they would be somewhere more noticable. My eyes scaled the perimeter before landing on the window behind her as I spotted 6 awfully familiar heads pop up from the bushes. A sense of relief wash over me as I watched them stick a piece of paper on the glass of the window. 
 
I squinted my eyes trying hard to read their ridiculously small handwriting. All the hope immediately washed away as I inwardly groaned, frustrated by the lack of help I received. I was too busy mentally killing the members of infinite, to realise that she had already left. 
 
Scratch that...to realize that I was the only one left. I banged my fist against the lockers out of anger. I sank down to the ground in defeat, if I couldn't accomplish asking her to hang out without making a fool out of myself, I possibly won't be able to achieve anything in life.
 
I was still slumped against the wall having my own pity party until I came across a bright pink sticky note pasted neatly on the wall. I curiously picked it up and felt relief wash over me like waves crashing against the shore. 
 
Dongwoo sshi,
 
I already answered your question but you seemed too out of it to hear it. Anyway, I would love to hang out sometimes. 
 
When you're bored just call me on xxx-xxx-xxx
 
Umm I think that's all... Oh btw you look cute when you're nervous ^^
 
See you later then. 
 
~ Sojin ^_^
 
After reading this I jumped up in happiness, somehow finding more energy to run up and down the hallway. Too excited to even think straight. Maybe this operation was actually a success. 
 
 
----
 
Very short chapter today. Please keep commenting and subscribing~ ^^
 
Is any Exotics out there getting impatient over waiting for their comeback... I haven't heard xiuminnies voice in a while *pouts* 
 
HAHAHA
 
Well that's all for today, 
 
HAPPY READING ~