Meeting them

Never stopped loving you

 

 
Sojin POV
 
All I remember before passing out, was about to be slapped by that evil two faced , Min. It wasn't the first time I've been beaten around like a rag doll. Normally I can escape with only a few bruises, but today my mind was elsewhere making me unable to block the hard kicks that girl gives. 
 
I keep trying to open my eyes but my eye lids felt extra heavy today. After a while of trying to wake up, I was finally able to open my eyes just to be greeted by the bright sunlight. I looked around to find myself in a bright white room with a window over looking the oval. I sat up to find 7 handsome faces staring at me. 
 
They are obviously kinkgas, which didn't make sense, no kinkga would step in the same room as me. With wide eyes I shuffled my way over to the corner of the bed, afraid that they might be back to finish the job. Noticing the fear in my eyes they quickly wiped a smile on their blank faces. No one said a thing as they keep grinning creepily at me. 
 
It wasn't until a boy with hardly any eyes broke the silence "My name is Sunggyu. Nice to meet you...umm" "Sojin." I whispered in a barely audible voice. He nodded pulling out a hand for me to shake. 
 
I just stared at his hand like it was the most fascinating thing ever. Gaining no response Sunggyu awkwardly placed it back beside his broad body. "I'm Sungyeol" The Tall boy next to him grinned before pulling a face making him look like an owl.
 
"Ewww hyung stop, you're going to make her puke... Oh my name is Sungjong~ Nice to meet you Noona" a skinny boy with a girly face said. I stared at him for a while not used to the name noona. 
 
"Are you a Noona? But you look older than 15, am I right?" He cheerfully spoke earning a smack in the head. "You idiot! No wonder you always fail your classes... Firstly never call a girl old! Secondly she's in our grade you dumbo." A boy with a square face and black hair stated before turning to me 
 
"My name is Woohyun but you can call me hyunnie~" I gave him a questioning look before a boy with light brown hair with a well built body, that would have had many girls drooling over, butted in. "I'm Hoya... I say Ho you say Ya! Ho..." He energetically cheered before gesturing me to continue, instead I just remained silent not bothering to join in with his introduction. 
 
The room erupted with laughter at the boy's failed attempted at a cool introduction. "The name is Myungsoo, Nice to meet you Noona~" A boy replied with a eye smile. A small smile was formed on my lips as I looked at all the boys, matching names to their faces. 
 
While I was trying to memorize the group my eyes fell on a boy who was sitting next to me, dazed. He had light brown hair and eyes that looked like ones of a cat. And thats when realization hit me. That was the boy who bumped into me the other day in the corridor. I watched him curiously before breaking the silence that fell in the room. 
 
"And you?" I asked my voice dripped with ice. The boy finally broke away from his daze and looked at me, he regained his thoughts for a second before answering. 
"Hi I-I'm D-Dongwoo" He stuttered his cheeks turning a light shade of pink in embarrassment. I stared at him for second before listening in on the conversation everyone was having.
 
They continued talking trying hard to get to know me, but unfortunately failing, before the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. I slowly stepped out of the Infirmary bed feeling somewhat better than before, despite the amount of bandages wrapped on my arms and torso. I stretched from side to side before walking out of the room. To my surprise I stepped out into a group of boys, who were patiently waiting outside for me. 
 
I glanced at them trying hard to suppress the smile that was starting to form on my lips. They are nothing like what people make them to be. Instead of being cold, heartless jerks they are goofy, outgoing boys who only want to have a laugh.
 
They kept joking around, enjoying each others company. As time went by I felt it harder to keep up my blank façade, and here and there I felt myself breaking out into a small grin. But I knew it was only going to cause heartache if I tried to befriend them, so I just kept walking ahead trying hard not to look back. 
 
--- 
 
I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I'm going to try to update every second day. I would like to thank all my subscribers. Please comment and subscribe, I know this chapter was boring but after this one it gets more interesting.