Oppa...?

Never stopped loving you

 

 
Sojin POV
 
It's been 2 weeks since I met infinite and we are now... friends. It was a little hard forthem to break through my sheel because im so used to shutting people out that i guess, even though I wanted to be friends with them I couldn't. But they were persistent enough to try, so I guess they are reliable.
 
At first Hoya seemed a little cold but after I got to know him he opened up. The rest of infinite are equally as nice except for one, Dongwoo. Actually if I think about it, we haven't had a proper conversation. Whenever I start talking he would stutter an answer before preoccupying himself with something, or running off to Hoya.
 
Infinite are really nice people if you get to know them. They aren't like the egoistic jerks you hear of. All of them were really welcoming to have me in their friendship group. But the only problem is that they are just too clingy. Man a girl needs her space. It might just be because friendship is still an alien thing to me. 
 
Which explains why I ran out of class 5 minutes before the bell rang to escape from their grasps. And my plan was successful, I am now on my way to the rooftop.
 
I was able to avoid the daily bear hugs I get from Myungsoo and Sungjong, and the routinely aegyo lessons from Woohyun, which ends up with us bickering in the cafeteria. 
 
I took a step forward, grasping the cold bar, which separates me from the ground. The wind flows through my hair making me feel like I'm flying. The rooftop was always my favorite place, besides the music room, because it was very peaceful. There would only ever be me and the wind alone. I liked watching the clouds swirl around, forming random shapes in the sky.
 
*Flashback*
 
" Umma look its a pig~" Little Sojin pointed to her Umma who was laying beside her watching the clouds with her daughter. They would always go to the park every Saturday and would spend the day laughing and playing games. At the end of the day they would lay on the ground, exhausted from all the running and would find shapes in the clouds.
 
" Look it's a dragon" Sojin's Umma pointed out to a cloud a little to the left of the pig shaped one. They both continued playing their little 'game' until the sun had set. "Sojin ah~" her mother called.
 
"Neh " suddenly she pulled the little girl into a warm hug. " Umma will always love you ~" she cooed.
 
*End of Flash back*
 
" Umma I hope you're doing well up there" I spoke watching a bird fly off in the distance. 
 
Dongwoo POV
 
Ever since we started hanging out with Sojin, everyone has been laughing more. I notice how everyone's face instantly lights up when Sojin walks into the room. Everyone has grown attached to her. Whenever we hang out they won't stop talking to her, and when we get home they won't stop telling us what they did with her that day.
 
I always wondered how they can just keep talking without taking a break. I want to talk to her more, but I'm afraid. I'm scared that I might stuff up and she might think i'm weird. Every time I talk to her I end up stuttering like an idiot before running away.
 
The lunch bell rang and as usual, Sunggyu hyung and I quickly run down the hallway turning left before arriving in front of Sojin, Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun's classroom. We stood there waiting for them to finish packing their things, so we can walk to the cafeteria together. 
 
After a few minutes everyone piled out of the classroom in a big huddle at the same time L and Sungjong arrived. Finally after the students dispersed we spotted the three musketeers walking towards us with half asleep expressions on their faces.
 
"YAH HYUNG! Where's noona?" Sungjong asked making our heads turn in his direction. 
"What are you talking about? Sojin is right here-" Sungyeol pointed to the empty space beside him looking confused, before turning to the other two for answers.
"Don't ask me, I thought she was next to you..." Hoya spoke raising his hands defensively. 
 
Woohyun pouted " Where did she go?" He spoke softly before getting a smack on the head by Myungsoo. 
" That's why you shouldn't be sleeping in class. You Pabo!" He said before walking in the direction of the Cafeteria. 
 
"Aish this kid..." Woohyun sighed before turning to the others. " She probably went to put something away, she'll catch up with us." Sunggyu's stated before walking off in the same direction L went
 
---
 
It has been 10 minutes and their was no signs of Sojin yet. I sighed, I haven't seen her all day and I kinda miss her. Everyone was glum, obviously feeling the same way. 
"OMG! You guys she might have went to finish something, its not the end of the world~" I spoke in a stern voice. 
 
No one said anything and continued taking small bites of their food.  "So immature..." I mumbled to myself before standing up in my seat. All their heads turned in my direction before tilting to one side in synchronization. I chuckled at their action before answering the question that was on everyones mind. "I'll go find her" And with that I left to search for the missed girl.
 
I looked in every possible place she could be, but only to find the same thing. An empty room. I pulled out the bracelet I have yet to return to her and stared at in intently. I placed it back in my pocket, before making a mental checklist of the places I have looked in. Finally, after a while of standing there looking like a lost puppy, I realized the only place she would be. 
 
The rooftop! I quickly ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I dashed up the stairs and stopped infront of a door. with no hesitation, I swung the door open panting from running up the long flight of stairs. Taking slow but steady steps, I glanced around the empty space. As I walked to the other side of the wall, I heard something in amongst the rustling of the litter, and the cars from the street. 
 
"Umma I hope you're doing well up there" A soft voice spoke. I come out from behind the wall to find Sojin sadly glancing at the sky. Her umma? What happened to her umma? She looked so sad just then, it was the exact same look she had when I first spotted her playing the piano. I heard her sigh before she turned around. 
 
"AH!" She jumped startled by my sudden appearance. 
 
"I'm sorry." I bowed. The atmosphere quickly turned awkward, noticing this I quickly broke the silence. "Everyone is looking for you, do you want to go back together?" I asked feeling my heart beat accelerate just by looking at her face.
 
" You can go ahead, I just needed some space. The boys can get very clinggy." She explained. I chuckled " They are only like that in the presence of a beautiful lady." I stated making her cheeks turn pink. I stared at her for a second before reaching for the bracelet in my blazer pocket. "I think this is yours" I held it out in front of me.
 
Her eyes widened as she took it from my grasp. " OMO! Thank you Dongwoo-sshi  I don't know what I would do without it." she pulled me into a hug, causing my heart to increase its speed. " i-its o-okay" I stuttered mentally cheering at the warmth her hug gave me.
 
"Dongwoo sshi-" "Oppa, call me Dongwoo Oppa. I don't like the formalities." I smiled. 
 
"Dongwoo o-oppa... lets go before they send out another search party" She cheerfully spoke linking arms with mine. And with that we walked back to where the guys were. I took my time, because I already knew that once we reach the guys, they would be all over her.
 
By far this was the best day of my life...
 
---
 
Hello there~ Hope you enjoyed that chapter... How is it going?? I would really appreciate some feed back...
So please comment and subscribe ^_^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(gifs not mine... Credits to owner)