Help

Never stopped loving you

 

Dongwoo POV
 
" So Hoya what was the urgent matter you had to discuss with us?" Sunggyu Hyung questioned the younger male. Who was quietly staring off into space at the time.
 
"Oh that well... You see you know how we always wanted to..." 
 
"Just get to the point! My fan girls are waiting for me to throw my daily hearts out..." Woohyun impatiently said causing the others to cringe at his cheesiness. 
 
" I was wondering if you guys would like to join a dance competition with me..." Hoya spoke in a barely audible whisper. 
 
" SPEAK UP WOULD YA!" Sungyeol shouted putting his hand up to his ear.
 
" YAH! I'm older than you" 
 
"Only by a few months..." Sungyeol retorted sticking his tongue out at the older male.
 
"WHY YOU-" 
 
" For gods sake cut it out... Hyung just tell us what you wanted to tell us" Sungjong calmly spoke breaking the two up. 
 
" Well I was wondering if you would like to join a dance competition with me..." 
 
"When is it?" Myungsoo questioned before taking another huge bit of his hamburger. 
 
" In like a month or two... But that's plenty of time." Hoya cheerfully spoke.
 
Everyone turned to the leader who at the time was fixing his hair "Well I suppose it won't hurt" he shrugged turning towards the group of curious boys. 
 
 A series of cheers filled the air as the boys hi-fived each other  "What do we win???" Woohyun asked taking a sip of his orange juice.
 
There was a moment of silence until Hoya replied " Well the winner gets $20,000" This caused Woohyun to spit his juice on Sungjong who was still too shocked to even respond. 
 
"WHAT!! YOU DIDN'T CARE TO SAY THIS BEFORE???" Sungyeol shouted causing a few birds to flee startled by the sudden noise. If we didn't decide to eat outside he would've shattered the windows with that loud shril. 
 
After a while of discussing we finally agreed and proceeded to plan our dance. While planning I notice some shouts coming from a crowd of students around the basketball courts. Curiosity got the better of us and we decide to put the planning aside to find out what was causing such a crowd. It only took me a few seconds to realize what was going on.
 
There on the floor was a girl being punched and slapped by a few girls, wearing their skirts half way up their thighs with bright red lipstick smeared on their lips. It wasn't until I pushed my way through the crowd that I figured out who the girl was. 
 
Anger rushed through my veins as I watched her take the beatings not bothering to fight back. The ty girl picked her up by the collar raising her hand to give her a big hard slap. But before she could lay her filthy hand on the poor girls bloody and bruised face, I stepped in. 
 
" YAH! " I shouted over all the gossiping students. Immediately they all stepped back afraid, since it was the first time a smile wasn't evident on my face. The girl looked up to be greeted with my fuming face and gasped dropping the broken girl. Before she could come in contact with the hard ground I caught her waist, pulling her up so I was holding her in both my arms. Her eyes were closed as I glanced at her face worriedly. 
 
"Pathetic." I spat then turned my back and walked off with the rest of Infinite trailing behind me leaving behind a dumbfounded crowd. 
 
As we were walking in the corridors I couldn't help but notice how lifeless she felt in my arms. Which made me clutch onto her tighter as if she would slip away at any moment. Her once colored Porcelain face was now covered in scratches. Her arms and legs were full of bruises and blood, making her look like she came our from a war.
 
When we reached the infirmary and I placed her on the bed before moving aside to let the nurses treat her wounds. When they finished bandaging her up, I took a seat beside her, holding hear hand. The guys filled the rest of the seats up in the room not daring to say a word. I don't know what came over me, but I just felt this need to protect her. What was this feeling? 
 
The sunlight shone on her making her sparkle under the warmth. She looked like a fragile angel that fell from heaven. I gently brushed the hair away from her face making my heart skip a beat at the sight of her peaceful face. Sighing I pulled my hand away and just waited for her to awaken.
 
----
 
Very short chapter, its going to get interesting soon...
Please comment and Subscribe ^^
THANKYOU! 
 
Some gifs for you guys ( pictures aren't mine, credits to owner )